Getting information whether or not OpenRA will be compatible with Apple M1 processors
After doing a little search on this forum, I don't think that the future for OpenRA via macOs has been addressed yet (or maybe I really missed it).
Anyway, with the switch of Apple to ARM in mind, my questions are these:
1. Will OpenRA be compatible via Rosetta2?
2. Is a universal binary easy to develop? What about the switch to .NET 5?
3. And if so, are there any concrete plans in that direction?
Thank you very much for your time & effort
2. .NET5 doesn't support universal binaries, but this appears to be planned for .NET6 later in 2021.
3. We'll do what we can, but can't plan much without the runtime support or M1 hardware to test with.