- New GPS Satellite Icons
- Increase in Light Tank vision and turn rate (4 to 5 and 5 to 7 respectively)
- Increase in Minelayer HP from 100 to 150
- British Spy returns minimum of 250 (was 500)
- Mammoth Tanks can crush walls
- Nukes damage submerged submarines
- Fake Power Plants added to France
There have already been several ideas thrown about for future balance and it makes sense to start discussion on these eary so that a consensus can be made before the next release or even playtests.
- Artillery range nerf: http://www.sleipnirstuff.com/forum/view ... sc&start=0 to discourage them being used as a primary component in armies
- Longbow/Mig general buff (cost, damage, ammo) as they are hardly used
- Shock Trooper health nerf (60 to 45) to make their counters more effective
- Mammoth Tank speed buff (42 to 50) as they are currently too slow to be used effectively
- Fake Service depot to be added to France to allow more options and make France great again!
Something else i think needs to be looked at is the map pool. There have been a lot of big changes to it recently but i think its possible that more could be done. It important that maps allow many possible styles of play to be viable (such as teching, mass army, mass expansion, mixes of the previous) which isnt currently provided by all maps in the pool. In my experience one of the maps that encompasses this well (although on a small scale) is the cold front 1v1 map. It has expansion positions close and farther away from the spawn positions and it has enough chokes and open positions that a teching player can hold off a very aggressive player. but armies still retain value against players who choose to go for many expansions.
Discuss balance below and remember to vote in the poll!