Send me your replays and I'll cast them!

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
Post Reply
newwe
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by newwe » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:56 pm

anjew wrote: Happy to make it into a FiveAces cast :D
Yeah, I'm not very experienced with the Red Alert mod as you can tell. Was a good game though, Newwe must have a sore back :p

ps. I'll try and get some good replays from the new release :)
GG Anjew, like I said on gamereplays, good chance you guys would have won if Damjam hadn't called gg early, as you nicely stopped micro-ing in your attack to give him tips.

User avatar
AoAGeneral1
Posts: 597
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by AoAGeneral1 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:19 pm

Sent you two replays for TD on the new release.

Check your PM box

DvD
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by DvD » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:53 pm

Merry little 3v3 match. Very tense and balanced until OMYGODTHATCHRONO
Attachments
OpenRA-2015-09-22T201825Z.zip
(905.96 KiB) Downloaded 90 times

User avatar
FiveAces
Posts: 476
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Vienna
Contact:

Post by FiveAces » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:50 pm

Yep Anjew, your TD roots were showing :p
Winning that map is 100% reliant on either an early all-in push
(which Amphy tried, but couldn't get off) or on securing the expansions early, since they have 4x the resources of the starting positions.

Thanks AoAGeneral and DvD for posting, I will cast one of AoA's replays next week and then take a look at DvD's!

User avatar
kyrylo
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:46 am

Post by kyrylo » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:32 am

FiveAces wrote: Yep Anjew, your TD roots were showing :p
Winning that map is 100% reliant on either an early all-in push
(which Amphy tried, but couldn't get off) or on securing the expansions early, since they have 4x the resources of the starting positions.

Thanks AoAGeneral and DvD for posting, I will cast one of AoA's replays next week and then take a look at DvD's!
Thanks for the cast. It is great, as usual!

Thanks for the feedback about the map. I've just updated it. I added more ore and replaced gems with normal ore. Not sure how this changes balance, but I'd like to make this map more versatile, because the layout allows that.

Download link: http://resource.openra.net/maps/5933/

User avatar
FiveAces
Posts: 476
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Vienna
Contact:

Post by FiveAces » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:54 pm

*Prof. Farnsworth voice* Good news everyone! */Prof. Farnsworth voice*

First Tiberian Dawn cast going live now, and what a match it's been!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxK4dZaLtAc

Thanks to AoAGeneral for sending me this and showcasing what NOD is all about: Hit'n'run maneuvers and flank attacks!

Also, I've given my lazy title cards an overhaul.

Kyrylo, I'm liking the Siberian Road rework, it has shifted the map away from the "do or die" pool! We need more good 2v2 maps anyway :)

User avatar
anjew
Posts: 521
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:16 am

Post by anjew » Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:56 am

Great cast fiveaces!! Loved being able to watch you cast some Tiberium Dawn finally :D

Here is an interesting match between AoA and I if you would like to cast another TD game.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x345stx6bjsb2 ... rarep?dl=0

ps. just noticed the title cards, they look nice!
pps. here is the map link if you dont have the map

http://resource.openra.net/maps/2894/
Last edited by anjew on Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Murto the Ray
Posts: 486
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by Murto the Ray » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:11 pm

Great cast as always 5A! Heres a fun and non-meta match between Me, Testosterone Rex, Yellow and Polaris!

Link: http://www.gamereplays.org/openra/repla ... &id=306864

Mo
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Mo » Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:24 pm

Hello Aces, this was the game I was telling you about, I would say there's plenty of action from a number of simultaneous fronts :P

In the folder, the replay is called "Intense game with team tension"

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wl8pc74lvlke ... q84wa?dl=0

pulse
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by pulse » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:09 pm

Hi FiveAces

I Have an interesting TD match for you if you want to cast it

Me + ACM vs norman + kyrylo

Lots of tense moments :)

http://www.gamereplays.org/openra/repla ... &id=306933

Cheers

User avatar
kyrylo
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:46 am

Post by kyrylo » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:41 pm

pulse wrote: Hi FiveAces

I Have an interesting TD match for you if you want to cast it

Me + ACM vs norman + kyrylo

Lots of tense moments :)

http://www.gamereplays.org/openra/repla ... &id=306933

Cheers
I wouldn't call it interesting... :) Just tense and a bit long.

pulse
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by pulse » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:47 pm

I thought it was interesting because the balance switches over from side to side several times, but maybe I'm just biased because our side won :lol:

User avatar
FiveAces
Posts: 476
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:22 pm
Location: Vienna
Contact:

Post by FiveAces » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:24 pm

Thanks for all the contributions, guys!
Pulse, a 2v2 TD match sounds really tempting, that's going to be very high priority on the to-cast list!
We actually had a really intense game on-stream on one of your maps, really liking the design!

Newest shoutcast is up and running, and it's a crazy 2v2 between Yellow/Polaris and Phoenix/TestosteroneRex,
featuring crazy crate calamities and an unbreakable siege ring!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u3n0laguwg

In other news, I'm going to do a 12-hour marathon stream on Sunday, Oct 11th
from 10.00am GMT on my youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/CovertFlobert)
in order to ensure everything is running seamlessly for the upcoming tournament!
As always when streaming, the handsome Mr. SoScared will be joining me as a partner in crime.

Plus, the developers have been really amazing and allowed us to showcase an early alpha build of Tiberian Sun on stream!
Keep in mind that this is still a work in progress though, and some of the features might not be implemented yet.

Hoping to see you guys pop in on Sunday, and big shoutout to the devs who keep putting so much work and energy into this great project!
Last edited by FiveAces on Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pulse
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by pulse » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:33 am

FiveAces wrote: Newest shoutcast is up and running, and it's a crazy 2v2 between Yellow/Polaris and Phoenix/TestosteroneRex,
featuring crazy crate calamities and an unbreakable siege ring!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u3n0laguwg
Awesome and hilarious game. Great cast :)

Mo
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Mo » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:33 am

FiveAces wrote: Thanks for all the contributions, guys!
Pulse, a 2v2 TD match sounds really tempting, that's going to be very high priority on the to-cast list!
We actually had a really intense game on-stream on one of your maps, really liking the design!

Newest shoutcast is up and running, and it's a crazy 2v2 between Yellow/Polaris and Phoenix/TestosteroneRex,
featuring crazy crate calamities and an unbreakable siege ring!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u3n0laguwg

In other news, I'm going to do a 12-hour marathon stream next Sunday
from 10.00am GMT on my youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/CovertFlobert)
in order to ensure everything is running seamlessly for the upcoming tournament!
As always when streaming, the handsome Mr. SoScared will be joining me as a partner in crime.

Plus, the developers have been really amazing and allowed us to showcase an early alpha build of Tiberian Sun on stream!
Keep in mind that this is still a work in progress though, and some of the features might not be implemented yet.

Hoping to see you guys pop in on Sunday, and big shoutout to the devs who keep putting so much work and energy into this great project!
Hi Aces, when you say next Sunday, is that Sunday 18/10/2015 just to confirm?

Post Reply