Advanced tactical guide for tournament

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
Kanar

Advanced tactical guide for tournament

Post by Kanar »

Your skills are not improving anymore? Youre bored reading nukem's tactical guides? You signed up for the tournament and wanna kick some serious butt?

Then read on! This is an advanced strategy guide for the tournament.
Yes Scott! I'm talking to guys like you! Yes Overkill! Read and learn!

We will have a thorough look into the teams.
Now, i wont even bother explaining what each player builds, how he plays and so on - every single one of you already knows exactly what the others do and how to counter it. So no need to go into bullshit like that!

Instead, we will go several steps further: Psychological warfare!
I will provide you with invaluable information i collected about the _character_ of your adversaries - everything you need to know about your enemy! When everything else fails, when the battle is a stalement, when no one has any means to defeat the enemy, you will gain the victory by taking advantage of this knowledge!

Information about the players is sorted by teams.
------------------------

Germany + Norman (Team) *schwule Säue*
From what i've heard, these two guys behave in game as they do in real life.
They practise teamwork and partner-execises the whole day.
If they also transfer their special "pincer attack"-tactic from RL into the game, then you will find yourself in the unsatisfying position where Germany attacks from the front with his mammoth tusk and Norman attacks from the back with his tesla coil.

#Chrisf - Hamb (Team) * Extreme Turtlers *
Kinda unbalanced team.
Chrisf:
He_acts_ kinda noobish most of the time, but dont you get fooled by that! That guy is a rascal.
Now, what do we know about Chrisf? Right! He likes planes. He practices in his private plane every single day. And what does that tell us about his strategy in game? You got the point!
Hamb:
He has a mustache. XD
No need to say more!

Scott_NZ - Ripley (Team) *Iron Curtain*
Ripley:
Scott's lil slut. Or is it the other way around?
Is moody like a girl having her strawberry week.
He has wife and daughter, but does not care about em and rather plays OpenRA. Ripley's pretty cool sometimes!
Scott:
One day when he was cutting wood in the New Zealand forests, he found a crying baby in some kinda basket. So he took him home, raised him and taught him everything he knew. And he gave him the name "Ripley". What Scott does not know: One day Ripley will be more powerful than Scott and kill (engy) him while Scott is sleeping. As every good Sith apprentice does.

Clementine Broom - donb (Team) *Mammoth Wank*
donb:
Donb is greek. In Greece, no one has a job or money to spend these days. So all what he can do is to play OpenRA whole day, which makes him a pretty dangerous opponent!
Also, you might find a private mail in your mailbox where donb invites you to a whirlpool-party, a sauna-club or something like that. He surely likes the company of men. The greek way of life! : D
Clementine Broom:
He's from UK and Ed's childhood friend. Likes clementines and jellyfish. That's all i know about him.

Cacadrillo - Allah (Team) *?*:
Cacadrillo:
Does not need a teammate. Will have Allah fighting at his side, and so he most likely will win this tournament, unless Allah ragequits again.
Allah:
Has Cheats activated.

Overkill - Nuke'm (Team) *Lone Star*
Nukem:
He's only 15 or 16 years old. The all american skater-boy. Y'know, hanging around in the mall all day, that kind of stuff.
Now, heres an interesting coincidence: About 16 years ago, most of us were playing the original Red Alert. Which is exactly the time when Nukem was born. Seems like he was conceived by Red Alert itself, some kinda messiah. Plus, his only toy as a child was the model of a heavy tank. You might think he should be pretty good, hm? Wrong. He still sucks in this game. You won't have any trouble beating him, so dont worry. Just ignore him. I mean cmon, he's only 15!
Overkill:
Shortly, he was at vacation. Rafting and stuff. : D
Also, he's from Texas, so he got a farm and some cattle arond, and later he wants to be a Texas Ranger! He's 1.95 meters tall, but more feminine then his brother.

_aegis_:
Can play with his notebook-touchpad (!) better then anyone with a mouse. O_O
Other then that, he's kinda mysterious.

Barzy2k - Joseph wissarion (Team) * Peoples Leadership *
Barzy2k:
Barzy is german, so he must (!) be a Nazi. Definitely! Cause as we all know, every single person in Germany is a Nazi, today and for all time! Absolutely.
So he probably will use some Blitzkrieg tactics.
Joseph Wissarion:
When he's allies, he goes by the name of Joseph Wissarion. When he's soviet, he goes by the name of Winston Lennard. When he's bavarian, his name is Sepp Wissarion.
One day when Winston left his home for vacation in his sports car, he was on the highway at 160 mph. Then he looked into the rearview-mirrors, could not believe what he saw and thought, "holy crap!", as he was followed by a sequence of power plants which appeared out of nothing behind him on the street! That changed his life forever.

-----
Alright, now good luck to everyone. Hope you can take advantage of that information.
Critics, suggestions, questions?
Please send em to donb and leave me alone with that!

Regards.

Ripsn

Post by Ripsn »

Where is YOUR tournament Entry Kanman?!?

Kanar's story:
Too much Pussy hunting and not Enough Practice make Kanar an Easy kill =)

JOo

Post by JOo »

Kanar is probably very sick .. a disease called Tourette-Syndrom thats why he always yelling something like "SEX" or "ANALSEX"

Nukem

Post by Nukem »

LOLOlololoo Dude you harped on everyone including me with a long ass paragraph lol

Kanar

Post by Kanar »

lol Joo : D XD

Hm Ripley I thought I would sign up witn some new player like dn_, so he's not alone. Prob is that i dont know if i will even make it to the first round in time (hint: the blonde).

But make sure to keep the replays so all who miss the tournament can watch.
It it easy to record a replay and I think youtube needs a few more OpenRA vids anyway.

Maybe boss can live-comment his livestream too. XD

OverKill

Post by OverKill »

Great communication by reviewer. A+++. Would read again.