chronosphere enemy units, bug or not ?

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
BaronOfStuff

Post by BaronOfStuff »

zinc wrote: I destroyed someone's ore truck when I recently tried it. It can be done... You just need to predict where the enemy will move to, or move back to.
I know it can be done, I'm just saying it's not worth the effort in predicting the truck's movement. Time that could be better spent on building stuff.

zinc

Post by zinc »

Hiro wrote:
zinc wrote: Presumably you can chrono an enemy lorry bomb and set it off?
This could possibly actually be worthy of calling a bug if it works. Makes demo trucks even worse than they already are lol.
Likewise with using it on enemy harvesters if it kills them; that just seems a little cheap to me at least.
You can only do it if you have vision on it, so not that easy. And only 1 at a time.

with demo trucks i think it's fair enough. The whole point of them is keeping them hidden. If you don't then of course they are going to get attacked.

zinc

Post by zinc »

BaronOfStuff wrote:
zinc wrote: I destroyed someone's ore truck when I recently tried it. It can be done... You just need to predict where the enemy will move to, or move back to.
I know it can be done, I'm just saying it's not worth the effort in predicting the truck's movement. Time that could be better spent on building stuff.
In the right circumstances, (you have vision on their refinery) then you could do it in a few seconds.