These maps change the behaviour of most units and add a few new ones for a slightly different and less serious game experience.
While it shares spirit (and a few units and features here and there) with a TD map of the same name I have made some time before, the RA version is completely overhauled.
BME is (intentionally) unhelpful in regards to what does what in-game, so here are at least the tech-levels explained:
- Moderate: All units and buildings, except for Superweapons and Cloners, are unlocked.
- High: Superweapons are unlocked and limited to 1 (the weapons, not the buildings), Cloners are locked.
- Over 9000: As above, but Cloners are unlocked and limited to 1 total.
- Z0MG Nukeses: Superweapons are available in (nearly) unlimited numbers. Cloners are limited to 1 each.
- Fucking Lag: Superweapons and Cloners are available (nearly) in unlimited numbers. Be warned that excessive amounts of units may result in the Tech Level becoming reality.
I'm aware that the resource server says the yaml-checks fail, but I had yet to encounter any crashes with the latest BME version.
Feedback (especially in regards to balancing and bugs) is appreciated.
Original Post from April 1.:
I'm a new player, but after playing a couple of games against bots, I have noticed some GRAVE issues with this game - and not just balancing either.
As a professional gamer and modder, I have taken it upon myself to rectify some of these problems.
Please try out my maps and let me know, what you think.