fast production

In the evenings I play OpenRA - Red Alert in multiplayer mode, I have already noticed several times that some of them produce vehicles very quickly, e.g. MVC, it just leaves the factory one by one, normally after 1 second, how is that possible? I have never done this myself, despite having 10 factories.

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
HajTower

fast production

Post by HajTower »

In the evenings I play OpenRA - Red Alert in multiplayer mode, I have already noticed several times that some of them produce vehicles very quickly, e.g. MVC, it just leaves the factory one by one, normally after 1 second, how is that possible? I have never done this myself, despite having 10 factories.

FiveAces

Re: fast production

Post by FiveAces »

Which maps are you playing on? This seems like either a Tox map (those are a fun gamemode where every extra production building cuts build time of your units in half), or someone cheating by using a map with custom rules that allow them to lower their build times. In a regular game, build speed does not get any faster after 4 war factories, and MCVs still take around 20 seconds to build on normal speed.

melons

Post by melons »

You must be referring to a Toxic map which should be included in the description of the map, this means the more productions buildings you have the faster units are produced

melons

Post by melons »

FiveAces wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:46 pm
Which maps are you playing on? This seems like either a Tox map (those are a fun gamemode where every extra production building cuts build time of your units in half), or someone cheating by using a map with custom rules that allow them to lower their build times. In a regular game, build speed does not get any faster after 4 war factories, and MCVs still take around 20 seconds to build on normal speed.
Yes would be nice to see a Toxic match featured on your channel one day :)

DVoid

Post by DVoid »

In red alert build production for vehicles stops getting faster after four warfactories are built. Making more has no effect but you can choose which warfactory your vehicles come out of.