Lorrydriver's Stream

Every Friday 6 pm UTC

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
Lorrydriver

Lorrydriver's Stream

Post by Lorrydriver »

Alright guys, the time has come to say good bye to the boredom of off-season OpenRA. RAGL is getting closer by the minute and it's time to get our 1vs1 community involved in the action again.

I'll be streaming on Sunday 4pm UTC. If everything works as planned I'd like to make it a weekly 1vs1 stream, where I'll either play and commentate my own games or I'll commentate some good matches with the help of either Barf, kazu or some other players/casters. This should enable us to get some in-depth analysis of the players, maps, strategies and tactics. The focus for the first stream will lie on the new RAGL maps.

I'd like to invite you all to join us on www.twitch.tv/lorrydriverora or ingame, this Sunday 4pm UTC.
Last edited by Lorrydriver on Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

anjew

Post by anjew »

Good bye boredom!! Missed having you around!

Smitty

Post by Smitty »

Sad to see you go boredom. I hope you can at least come back as lobby simulator.
"Do not trust the balance tzars (Smitty, Orb). They are making the changes either for the wrong reasons, for no reason at all, or just because they can and it makes them feel good." - Alex Jones

Clockwork

Post by Clockwork »

With this level of clickbait it seems Buzzfeed have opened up a OpenRA division :lol:

JOo

Post by JOo »

Post by .1 »

Damn, sorry to see you go. It was fun having you around.. As you have apparently been labelled as a "troll" and a disturber of the peace. Before you take your retirement under my bridge, its good you left us with one last post

jaZz_KCS

Post by jaZz_KCS »

Misleading topic is misleading... I approve.
RAGL -->Replay Archive<--

Raishiwi

Post by Raishiwi »

obviously abusing his power as RAGL champion, just another "troll" and disturber of peace.

JuiceBox

Post by JuiceBox »

Always nice to see top notch banter
"I love the smell of JuiceBoxes in the morning"
LT. COL. Bill Kilgore
Apocalypse Now

Lorrydriver

Post by Lorrydriver »

Thanks everyone who participated in my first stream yesterday. It's been real fun, so I'm pretty sure we're gonna make this at least a weekly thing :). Some people asked me for the vod so I'll post the link to it here as well. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/168463118

3.Lucian

Post by 3.Lucian »

this was my first time falling asleep to Lorry driver - see time difference.
10/10. woke up feeling great.

Anykeyich

Post by Anykeyich »

Lorrydriver wrote: Thanks everyone who participated in my first stream yesterday. It's been real fun, so I'm pretty sure we're gonna make this at least a weekly thing :). Some people asked me for the vod so I'll post the link to it here as well. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/168463118
Maybe you can also upload the replays from this stream? I think people will really like it. :)

netnazgul

Post by netnazgul »

I'd say first-person perspective on the games is the most invaluable thing, because in replays you miss a lot of player's input and how he's doing things. Although replays are fun too :)

Keep up with the streaming, Lorry!

JOo

Post by JOo »

the vods are quite laggy (so was the stream for me) ... so i didnt watch it for a long time

any chance that this could get fixed for the next stream ? cause i was actually quite interested to see everything in lorrydrivers perspective (gameplay)

barf_openra

Post by barf_openra »

I experienced the same issue with the VOD and i believe its caused by the stream resolution being set to 1080p. Lorry said he was going to look into how to enable the viewer to set their own playback resolution for the next stream.