Windows 10 no mouse?

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
Mo

Windows 10 no mouse?

Post by Mo »

Hello all, so I just upgraded to Windows 10, and all of a sudden the mouse cursor is missing. Do you happen to know what the fix for this is?

FiveAces

Post by FiveAces »

Hey Mo! This has been a persistent bug for me since the last couple releases; fortunately, there is an easy workaround:

The mouse cursor is technically still here, albeit invisible. All you have to do is move it around the screen until you see one of the menu points highlighted.
Then carefully move the mouse over to the "Mods" item and click it to trigger the mod selection.
From there on, your mouse pointer should reappear and you simply reload the RA mod.

A bit finnicky, but works just fine for me. Hope that helps!

Mo

Post by Mo »

FiveAces wrote: Hey Mo! This has been a persistent bug for me since the last couple releases; fortunately, there is an easy workaround:

The mouse cursor is technically still here, albeit invisible. All you have to do is move it around the screen until you see one of the menu points highlighted.
Then carefully move the mouse over to the "Mods" item and click it to trigger the mod selection.
From there on, your mouse pointer should reappear and you simply reload the RA mod.

A bit finnicky, but works just fine for me. Hope that helps!
Thank you so much FiveAces! Nice little workaround for the time being!