RA Team League: Season 2

Announcements and discussion about community-run events.
i like men

RA Team League: Season 2

Post by i like men »

Blackened and I are very pleased to finally be able to announce the second season of RATL. For those unaware RATL is a 2vs2 league that aims to put focus on the competitive aspect of 2vs2. The second season should probably have taken place ages ago, but different circumstances led to this not happening, but Blackened kept bothering me so here we are.

The tournament will start on April 24th with sign ups closing 2 days prior.
The format is once again going to depend on the amount of signups we get - but you should expect the tournament to last for several weeks and you should also expect to play multiple games - so do please keep this in mind before signing up.

As we get closer to the deadline we will have a better idea of what kind of format we are going to go with.

Rules will largely be the same as last time, however we will be keeping a more strict schedule compared to last time to make sure players play their games. We will also under specific circumstances allow a substitution to be used.

Rules:
- Players have to pick their spawns before starting the game. In case both teams want the same spawns the home team gets priority
- As soon as one player surrenders or is eliminated the game is considered to be over unless the player leaves the game immediately
- Players are encouraged to play games before their scheduled time, but it is not necessary. The schedule is designed to gently encourage players to play rather than wait until the end.
- Depending on size/format delays would be used for when players couldn't meet within a given week.
- Subs are allowed to fill in for a team mate should the need arise. However, the opponents on the other team are required to agree to the subsititution.
- If for whatever reason the teams can't decide on a reasonable sub then delays will come into play. Anything further should be brought to the admins attention.
- (If playoffs are part of the format then eligible players are required to have played 50% of the season. I.e. A team couldn't bring in a ringer for the playoffs)

Map pool:
-

How to sign up:
To sign up please do it either through this forum thread, the competitive discord channel or message Blackened or me through here or on discord.
Please provide a teamname (nothing too edgy) and the names of the two players on the team. Feel free to change the name of the team until the tournament starts.

1. Gruesome Twosome (Fazzar, Master)
2. Team 2nd Place (Blackened, Orb)
3. Many Names (Margot, Radical Centrist)
4. Hawkalypse (Creo, Mint)
5. Pitchfork Penguins (Milkman, Tux)
6. CrackheadHONKerz420 (Holk, Jacko)
7. Careless Cucks (Bain, Kaution)
8. Team name (Anjew, Upps)
Last edited by i like men on Mon Apr 24, 2023 2:06 pm, edited 16 times in total.

Fazzz

Re: RA Team League: Season 2

Post by Fazzz »

Hey

Team Name: Gruesome Twosome

Player 1: FazzarX
Player 2: MASTER (TD)

ROCKhardFISTnips

Re: RA Team League: Season 2

Post by ROCKhardFISTnips »

Hi, new here signing up for RATL 2

Team Name - "Many Names"