Red Alert Global League - Tables, Fixtures, All Divisions

SEASON 3, 2017

Announcements and discussion about community-run events.
Smitty

Post by Smitty »

SoScared wrote: @mechANIC: There are no rules set in place for that. I'm open for suggestions on this for future season but it would have to be something SIMPLE to implement.
Huh, didn't know there wasn't an order. I've been going by whose name is on the left since they seem to alternate each week.
"Do not trust the balance tzars (Smitty, Orb). They are making the changes either for the wrong reasons, for no reason at all, or just because they can and it makes them feel good." - Alex Jones

jaZz_KCS

Post by jaZz_KCS »

Smitty wrote:
SoScared wrote: @mechANIC: There are no rules set in place for that. I'm open for suggestions on this for future season but it would have to be something SIMPLE to implement.
Huh, didn't know there wasn't an order. I've been going by whose name is on the left since they seem to alternate each week.
And I sincerely though that WAS the order since it alternates each week as Smitty mentioned... :)
RAGL -->Replay Archive<--

SoScared

Post by SoScared »

Accidental order :D The fixtures are randomly generated so I can't guarantee a fair share of first picks for everyone, at least not for the ongoing season.

Doomsday

Post by Doomsday »

In my game versus Flamewheel we rolled a coin but I was unable to figure out a smart way to do it. Before our official games, we started a game with me spawning as random soviets. Ukraine and Russia were the heads and tails. Someone could add a bot with !roll feature for our discord and irc servers.
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
-Sun Tzu

SoScared

Post by SoScared »

@Doomsday: Probably best with a preset order to avoid the hassle in the lobby.

Wow, so I was looking to deliver an avalanche of strikes towards Masters' players for their delayed matches as I held back on giving out a reminder email for all unplayed matches last night. I come home and find the RAGL inbox chockfull of delay notes from all of'em, lol.

The Masters' live fixtures looks glorious :roll:

mechANIC

Post by mechANIC »

Just looked more closely to Recruit Alpha and foound out that all that players that wins 2 games have a losses in guest games.

SoScared

Post by SoScared »

Tables updated for Round 2!

@MechANIC: Weeded out those errors with the update.

SoScared

Post by SoScared »

Tables updated for Round 3.

Unless mistakes were made by yours truly a few players will be tainted with strikes for the remainder of the season. But no matter, it comes with the whole package of being close to 100% voluntary driven event.

In other news, OzzyOuzo league forfeits, a true loss for the league. OzzyOuzo placed 1st in Season 1 Recruits, 1st in Season 2 Minions and through it all contributed adamantly, helping the league get properly on its feet. We wish him well on his future conquests!

That also eliminates France from the Season 3 Master's Division with Ozzy and myself out for the season. Wonder if the French spirit had a hand in this.

Overall we're starting to get some early indications as to the shape up of the Season 3 tables. We look forward to the sparring in the coming weeks and wish everyone good luck with Round 4, in before the first break round thereafter.

And off course, please let me know of any errors or disputes asap.

jaZz_KCS

Post by jaZz_KCS »

SoScared wrote:
That also eliminates France from the Season 3 Master's Division with Ozzy and myself out for the season. Wonder if the French spirit had a hand in this.
Well, how surprising... All French generals have forfeited. I mean..: "They played out their special faction traits..." :D
RAGL -->Replay Archive<--

Doomsday

Post by Doomsday »

I'm confused about qualifiers. There is a possible error.

Recruit division tables imply that top 3rd spot of recruits A and B divisions play qualifier matches. However, qualifications matches info box says "Recruits dvision Alpha vs Beta 4th places".
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
-Sun Tzu

SoScared

Post by SoScared »

That's because I never reversed the extra promotions from season 2 from the infographics. Will fix

SoScared

Post by SoScared »

Tables updated for Round 4.

As always, please let me know of any glitches and errors.

SoScared

Post by SoScared »

We're in the first break round!

The slots for the prize pool will be announced towards the end of Round 5.

Wippie

Post by Wippie »

SoScared wrote:
As always, please let me know of any glitches and errors.
Mr Potato has played 6 matches instead of 3.

mechANIC

Post by mechANIC »

Sos, i have another rules question. This one is about draw games. Is there any official draw conditions ? What if players have a possible draw game - they need to submit a replay to determine that ? What about outcome - rematch, split points, no points ?