Tournaments?

And in the future?

Announcements and discussion about community-run events.
Murto the Ray

Tournaments?

Post by Murto the Ray »

The 2v2 team tourney didn't work out last time so i was wondering if there are any tourneys scheduled for the immediate future; i.e in the next couple of months?

noobmapmaker

Post by noobmapmaker »

Online tournaments are always hard to organise as people unfortunatly drop out.

Therefore the Ladder-tournament is a good format.

A quick google search gives various free online solutions for this to be organised.

Murto the Ray

Post by Murto the Ray »

noobmapmaker wrote: Online tournaments are always hard to organise as people unfortunatly drop out.

Therefore the Ladder-tournament is a good format.

A quick google search gives various free online solutions for this to be organised.
I know; i took part in the last one :) which ended up in people being consistently not online due to time-zone differences; i was just asking in case there were any upcoming tournaments. Who knows; if there aren't then maybe i'll just organise my own - 1v1 best of 3 :) A ladder system would be implemented with those of similar timezones grouped together. But i dont have free time for about another month or so, lets just say its a work in progress if no other tourneys come along.

JOo

Post by JOo »

Ripley is usually the organiser for such events ... sadly he got hit by real life with a big sledgehammer ... :(