HOW TO MAKE AI HARDER ?

Please tell me where i will find rules.ini ? i only see ai.yaml and i there is nothing related to making ai harder here , or I don't understand Can somebody please tell me how to make ai harder? it's so fucking damn easy right now. I am thinking about making ai get x2 or x 3 times gold that will help for sure in making him harder. Regards Daddy C&C RED ALERT

Information and discussion for custom maps and mods.
Daddy

HOW TO MAKE AI HARDER ?

Post by Daddy »

Please tell me where i will find rules.ini ? i only see ai.yaml and i there is nothing related to making ai harder here , or I don't understand
Can somebody please tell me how to make ai harder? it's so fucking damn easy right now.
I am thinking about making ai get x2 or x 3 times gold that will help for sure in making him harder.
Regards Daddy

C&C RED ALERT

abcdefg30

Re: HOW TO MAKE AI HARDER ?

Post by abcdefg30 »

Hi. OpenRA doesn't use a rules.ini file. You can find the AI rules in the "ai.yaml" file in the "rules" directory of the mod. Go to the install directory of your OpenRA installation and from there to the "mods" folder, then into the mod you want to edit the AI in, open "rules" there and then edit "ai.yaml". Note that changing anything else than the AI will break multiplayer compatibility. You can find some documentation on the traits the AI uses here: https://docs.openra.net/en/release/traits/

tux

Re: HOW TO MAKE AI HARDER ?

Post by tux »

you could also just play multiplayer :)