OpenRa is missing from Application Support folder on Mac

Information and discussion for custom maps and mods.
the.enskied

OpenRa is missing from Application Support folder on Mac

Post by the.enskied »

Hello,

I can't seem to find OpenRa folder in Application Support, thus I can't add d2k music. Any help? Googled everything. Thanks

Sleipnir

Re: OpenRa is missing from Application Support folder on Mac

Post by Sleipnir »

It is located in your user's Application Support directory, which is inside the hidden Library directory. This is different to the /Library/Application Support/ directory in the root of the filesystem.

Open a finder window and then from the menu bar select Go -> Go to Folder... (or press Cmd + Shift + G) and then paste "~/Library/Application Support/OpenRA/" (without the quotes, but with the ~) into the text box. Press Go and it will open the OpenRA support directory.

the.enskied

Re: OpenRa is missing from Application Support folder on Mac

Post by the.enskied »

Thank you so much! It helped and I have successfully installed all the music in d2k :) Back to nostalgia!
Sleipnir wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:56 pm
It is located in your user's Application Support directory, which is inside the hidden Library directory. This is different to the /Library/Application Support/ directory in the root of the filesystem.

Open a finder window and then from the menu bar select Go -> Go to Folder... (or press Cmd + Shift + G) and then paste "~/Library/Application Support/OpenRA/" (without the quotes, but with the ~) into the text box. Press Go and it will open the OpenRA support directory.