Top 25 OpenRA Players

-OpenRA Rankings of Players-

Information and discussion for custom maps and mods.
Nukem

Top 25 OpenRA Players

Post by Nukem »

Rankings of the top 25 OpenRA Players from what I think. These ranks based on my experience playing with these players and my past experiences.

1. Seru
2. Buddha (High or drunk doesn't matter as long as it's FFA)
3. Hamb
4. Sooo
5. DonB
6. Nuke'm Bro.
7. Player_PL
8. Overkill
9. Ihptru
10. Wurstsalat
11. Hannu
12. Bellator
13. Unksi
14. Scott
15. Joseph Vissarion (Wiston Leonard) [Winny] {Condescending Winston Wonka}
16. Hiezrued
17. Holloweye
18. Mamers
19. Zypres
20. Renchent
21. RAGEQUIT
22. Petrenko
23. Wuschel
24. GouldBerg
25. Baron of Stuff

If I have missed ANYONE that you think is Good or should be on the list leave a comment!
This list will update after A while.
If you think your Good or you own hardcore play a game with either these players:

-Nuke'm Bro.
-Overkill

If you are Good enough you will be put on the list! :D

Holloweye

Post by Holloweye »

Is this list in order from 1 being the best player or just in any order? If not.. You should make a top 5 I think.

knivesron

Post by knivesron »

prhaps you guys need to add "cellhater@gmail.com" to your gtalk and play with me and my mates sumtime. we host games regualarly but only me and my mates seem to play on them. sometimes a few other ppl join

OverKill

Post by OverKill »

Holloweye wrote: Is this list in order from 1 being the best player or just in any order? If not.. You should make a top 5 I think.
This ranking is from 1 - 25 where number 1 is the best. Many of the players of this ranking could easily move up or down 2-3 rankings, we feel this is fairly accurate.
knivesron wrote: prhaps you guys need to add "cellhater@gmail.com" to your gtalk and play with me and my mates sumtime. we host games regualarly but only me and my mates seem to play on them. sometimes a few other ppl join
Have you joined the IRC? We organize a lot of games there, you should join if not.

IRC is webchat.freenode.net #openra

zypres1

Post by zypres1 »

Ranking would be fun yes... But I think you missed with me. Rage, wush, Oddy should all rank higher than I...

ihptru

Post by ihptru »

Lord of War is the best imo

Holloweye

Post by Holloweye »

OverKill wrote:
Holloweye wrote: Is this list in order from 1 being the best player or just in any order? If not.. You should make a top 5 I think.
This ranking is from 1 - 25 where number 1 is the best. Many of the players of this ranking could easily move up or down 2-3 rankings, we feel this is fairly accurate.
knivesron wrote: prhaps you guys need to add "cellhater@gmail.com" to your gtalk and play with me and my mates sumtime. we host games regualarly but only me and my mates seem to play on them. sometimes a few other ppl join
Have you joined the IRC? We organize a lot of games there, you should join if not.

IRC is webchat.freenode.net #openra
I think this list is very inaccurate.

BaronOfStuff

Post by BaronOfStuff »

What am I even doing on that list?

I should be 52, not 25!

OverKill

Post by OverKill »

Holloweye wrote: I think this list is very inaccurate.
If you have something more accurate feel free to contribute, we're open to suggestions.

Nukem

Post by Nukem »

list is fairly accurate 1-25..
It will be updated but This list is compared to OUR experiences.. I believe if your friend RAGEQUIT or Wuschel is better than you than that is so but Compared to us this is in our minds pretty fairly well placed of where we put you given 2-3 slots room for error.

Nukem

Post by Nukem »

zypres1 wrote: Ranking would be fun yes... But I think you missed with me. Rage, wush, Oddy should all rank higher than I...
Zypres Your a tad better than rage and wuschel.. IT's just that 10-20 are VERY VERY close in skill ... But then comparing #10 to #5 is a big leap in skill.