ChronoMads

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
Memnon

ChronoMads

Post by Memnon »

I dont want to complain about how the developer team do it, becouse its amazing and I love it.

Just want to understand why we allow mad tanks to be used whit chronosphere.
The tactic just make the game boring. its easy one and for noobs. and got almost no counter, there is some tactics that can be terrible, but all got counter, the only on is chronomad. And if you do, the damage will be terrible. You cant chronosphere demo trucks, but you can do it whit mad tanks.

Mad tanks, are actualy great, if you fight against russians, you can send 4 of them to stop a mass of mammoth tanks, mostly if you use iron courtain. Its hard to counter, but you can do it as they approach.
Also are great in a transport from the sea, they just can make a breach so you can land on a beach. Still got counter, even when its hard or it comes whit iron courtain.
But a game of 4v4, when 2 enemy players, just create and drop chronomad, is not fun at all. noob tactic, but is the best and only one, nothing beats it.

I realy think we just shall not allow mad tanks to use chrono. But for sure is a topic already spoken, just want to know why.

Materianer

Re: ChronoMads

Post by Materianer »

I agree that it is a very strong taktik and sometimes too strong, but Madtanks are not so easy to handle if you use them normal. In my oninion it primarily depends on the map and the team you play against if you rule with the chronomads.
there is some tactics that can be terrible, but all got counter, the only on is chronomad.
The best counter is to play like a pro and spread your base as much as possible and at best make more tech buildings to have a backup.
Also are great in a transport from the sea, they just can make a breach so you can land on a beach.
True but transports are risky and the games are rare in wich you can hit a player hard with this taktik, most of them are on europe ffa maybe :lol:

A ban would be too much restriction but why dont slow it a bit down and make it risky to use by let them chrono back when the chronoback-timer expired.