Ajax_Frog the ffa cheater

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
Lord_Cadbury

Ajax_Frog the ffa cheater

Post by Lord_Cadbury »

Ajax_Frog is a cheater on ffa maps, he uses 2 possibly 3 accounts under different usernames

Rem Lazar / Barry Scott

Proof - https://youtu.be/1T7s0meifqw

On this occasion, after losing his base then mcv he seizes the Barry Scott/Rem Lazar mcv, how it happens is very suspicious as you'll se in the video

I've played with him multiple times and when I began to see the pattern and questioned it he got abusive and tried to gaslight me saying im a conspirator and just imagining it

It's a shame because he makes decent maps and is an ok player but playing multiple accounts whilst in a ffa isn't in the openra spirit
Last edited by Lord_Cadbury on Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

supert

Re: Ajax_Frog the ffa cheater

Post by supert »

Yeah it's not me. Spewing your nonsense.

To all those wondering why I'm being pulled in this, my base was captured by Barry Scott in the first couple of minutes. He broke the wall and sent over two engineers before I built a pillbox. We were the same faction.

Maximus was pretty butthurt, accusing me and Scott of double accounts / collab.
Last edited by supert on Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

supert

Post by supert »

Having watched it I can see what you mean.
What your video doesn't show is that frog was in between your base as well, later in the game.

Quadro

Post by Quadro »

I've played Ajax once and what I can say is he's a really crap player ;P

ajaxfrog

Post by ajaxfrog »

Hi everyone!

Thought I'd just weigh in here and explain a few things.

Why does Lord Cadbury accuse me of such things?

Lord Cadbury has resorted to besmirching my good name on the forums because he's sore that I no longer let him play in my games for the following reasons:

• going completely off the handle when he loses games.
• endlessly accusing people of cheating.
• being openly antisimetic.
• being openly racist in the pre-game lobby, casually throwing around racist epiphets such as the n-word.
• repeatedly lecturing people on his bizarre conspiratorial beliefs (is a flat-earther (I'm not joking), denies the holocaust etc. (again, not joking)
• being generally abusive and a very bad sport.

Cadbury repeatedly tries to play in my games. For the last few months, he attempts this by changing his alias. Ask yourself this: why would someone who is convinced that I am cheating (bizarrely, by using more than one computer, and playing as multiple teams, no less!) keep trying to play with me?

Now let me demonstrate the above points by his own chat, which he kindly put in writing for everyone to read.

This is from his most recent appearance on 25th December. His alias on this particular day is KurtenD (which can be proven via the chat log). Mine is "Blackdagger" because I'm staying at my parents for Christmas and I quickly jumped onto my dad's account, and that's his username. This was fortunate because he had no idea I was in the chat, lol.

2 minutes and 6 seconds in, he's already sleuthing for "cheaters!" The cause for this? Someone quit as soon as the game started. Unheard of!

Later in the game, and as usual, the accusations begin. In this instance he's referring to a random player called H+ who had joined.

He then explicitly refers to this very forum post!

At this point I reveal that I am actually Ajax Frog. H+ is also pretty quick off the mark to correctly assess the reason for Cadbury's (KurtenD) accusations.

Here he is again explicitly referring to this forum post he made about me, Ajax Frog. There is no doubt at this point that this is Cadbury.

Here he claims that he's going to watch the replay for this game, and post another video! That's how Cadbury likes to spend Christmas Day! Presumably he came up empty.

At this point, regulars start identifying who he is.

Here he starts talking about how the Earth is flat, and also starts throwing antisimetic remarks around. You can't make this up.

More Flat Earth stuff. Hopefully this gives you some insight into his "challenges," and conspiratorial leanings.

Here are some more antisimetic remarks. He also apparently has a problem with my username being different, while using a different username. Astonishingly lack of self awareness.

Here you can see he complains that I keep kicking him from our lobbies. This is his real problem. This is why he's created this post, and why he still, to this day, tries to join the games I personally host with maps I've personally made, despite my apparent cheating with multiple accounts(!).

Here I explain to him in no uncertain terms, why he is repeatedly kicked out of my lobbies.

Then here, he literally denies the holocaust. This is the endless garbage that comes out of this persons mind, and why I don't want him in my games. Is this the "OpenRA spirit" that he believes in?

And in case you are still not convinced how abhorrent this individual is, here's some more holocaust denying.

As for the game above, that he posted a video of, as Supert has said, he's failed to mention that I also had a base on his very cliffside. Here's a picture of it, with him to the left (his alias is Maximus this time). I even mentioned this to him explicitly in the chat, but you can't reason someone out of a position when they didn't get into that position by reason to begin with. That entire game I was so screwed that I was entirely ineffective. The only thing I was able to do was power down and steal money from *his opponent!* Even while helping him this way, he still lost. See, if he loses, someone *must* be cheating. Also, a bonus chat log of him requesting that someone team with him -_- .

If you ever have the misfortune of playing with this person, or if someone starts accusing people of cheating 2 minutes into a game, or starts smack talking about Jews, or denying the holocaust, or throwing the n-word around, or telling you you're stupid because you understand that we live on a spherical planet (lol) and have a firm grasp of how gravity works, I suggest you kick them immediately. This person goes against the welcoming vibe I try to cultivate in my games, which is a shame, because he was initially fun to play with before he started speaking his mind.

ajaxfrog

Post by ajaxfrog »

Quadro wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:48 pm
I've played Ajax once and what I can say is he's a really crap player ;P
I have no argument against this :lol:

cacophony

Post by cacophony »

Lord_Cadbury wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:31 am
Ajax_Frog is a cheater on ffa maps, he uses 2 possibly 3 accounts under different usernames

Rem Lazar / Barry Scott

Proof - https://youtu.be/1T7s0meifqw

On this occasion, after losing his base then mcv he seizes the Barry Scott/Rem Lazar mcv, how it happens is very suspicious as you'll se in the video

I've played with him multiple times and when I began to see the pattern and questioned it he got abusive and tried to gaslight me saying im a conspirator and just imagining it

It's a shame because he makes decent maps and is an ok player but playing multiple accounts whilst in a ffa isn't in the openra spirit
well, if you think so, why don't you send a report of suspected cheating on FFA Maps by User Ajax_Frog? I'm sure that if he is really a cheater, he will receive what he deserves

ajaxfrog

Post by ajaxfrog »

cacophony wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:41 am
well, if you think so, why don't you send a report of suspected cheating on FFA Maps by User Ajax_Frog? I'm sure that if he is really a cheater, he will receive what he deserves
Should I also submit a report of antisemitism, racism and abuse (as detailed above in my reply)? Does OpenRA have rules about such things?

abcdefg30

Post by abcdefg30 »

ajaxfrog wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:06 pm
Does OpenRA have rules about such things?
Ingame rooms are not moderated. Unfortunately, your best option is to avoid offending players.