HOW TO MAKE AI HARDER ?

Please tell me where i will find rules.ini ? i only see ai.yaml and i there is nothing related to making ai harder here , or I don't understand Can somebody please tell me how to make ai harder? it's so fucking damn easy right now. I am thinking about making ai get x2 or x 3 times gold that will help for sure in making him harder. Regards Daddy C&C RED ALERT

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
Daddy

HOW TO MAKE AI HARDER ?

Post by Daddy »

Please tell me where i will find rules.ini ? i only see ai.yaml and i there is nothing related to making ai harder here , or I don't understand
Can somebody please tell me how to make ai harder? it's so fucking damn easy right now.
I am thinking about making ai get x2 or x 3 times gold that will help for sure in making him harder.
Regards Daddy

C&C RED ALERT

Markis

Re: HOW TO MAKE AI HARDER ?

Post by Markis »

Core is number of harvesters or rafineries that A.I will build during the game, you can also update the difficulty of A.I by his tree build in time. In my example the A.I always start with infantry and officers, but original sometime starting with a heavies, making longer time to active on battlefield. All what you need is in A.I file...but you need to know how setup. BuildingDelays:
high_tech_factory: 10500
light_factory: 9500
heavy_factory: 12000
starport: 14500
upgrade.conyard: 14500

When you reach knowledge how to set stronger economy for A.I player you can magnify the A.I squad size so he will be attacking with a larger groups. But if his economy will be weak, the time of inactive will be longer, so be careful. It should be similar for RA too.

pepe the frog

Post by pepe the frog »

Daddy wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:06 am
Please tell me where i will find rules.ini ? i only see ai.yaml and i there is nothing related to making ai harder here , or I don't understand
Can somebody please tell me how to make ai harder? it's so fucking damn easy right now.
I am thinking about making ai get x2 or x 3 times gold that will help for sure in making him harder.
Regards Daddy

C&C RED ALERT
play with humans) its better then play with fast-stupid-bots ;)

Melanie Jansen

Post by Melanie Jansen »

Look on the resource center for things like 'ultimate ai' or 'ult. ai' like:
https://resource.openra.net/maps/56059/
It has a script driven ultimate a.i. You can set it as hard if you like. This map is also 'poop' toxic so you can drop tanks like flies on poop.
You can search for 'poop' that have toxic settings:
https://resource.openra.net/maps/54909/
Or several with ww3 mods that works now.

psaez

Post by psaez »

Daddy wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:06 am
Regards Daddy

C&C RED ALERT
Put a map with a lot of AI players in a team vs you, simple