Zoom level issue with Release 20230225

In the settings menu under display there is an option for battlefield camera; I only have an option for close and medium

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
FreyaFreya

Zoom level issue with Release 20230225

Post by FreyaFreya »

Hello, I am having an issue with my zoom level in Red Alert. In the settings menu under display there is an option for battlefield camera; I only have an option for close and medium. There used to be an option for further and furthest (or something like that. Someone I play Red Alert with still has the full range of options so I was wondering how this can be fixed? I have tried uninstalling Open RA and reinstalling release 20230225 and the issue still exists. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

abcdefg30

Re: Zoom level issue with Release 20230225

Post by abcdefg30 »

Hi. The available zoom levels depend on your display/resolution. You can try changing the display scale in your OS's settings, that should IIRC have an influence on the setting.

mayo72218

Post by mayo72218 »

The zoom level is not high enough. It is so close, even in the most distant setting, that it is difficult to see everything clearly.
Vampire Survivors

ffxffxff

Post by ffxffxff »

I had this issue before and if I remember correctly, you can fix this by going to the display settings of your desktop (outside of OpenRA, Windows) and setting the zoom there to 100%. You likely have some zoom set there because youre likely using a high res monitor.