Remote control your PC so you can play from a tablet.
So this got me thinking how well will RA run via remote control (iPad to PC) using TeamViewer? Surprisingly well!
1. Once in your TV session adjust the resolution to match tablet to fill out the screen.
2. Adjust the sound audio output device in the TV settings if you don’t hear the game audio on your tablet.
3. TV has a finger/touch mode and a mouse cursor mode. The finger mode works really well and occasionally I had to switch to cursor mode for a few tricky tasks like panning. If you have radar you can pan easily using that with finger mode.
4. Screen shakes from building getting destroyed is a bit much for remote - assuming this can be turned off somewhere?
5. Right-click behaviour in TV is done by pressing and holding. Gets a little frustrating. Can prob adjust TV or RA settings to get around this too.
I’ll add more tips as I go along.