SP Maps for SP players

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
Narcoleptic

SP Maps for SP players

Post by Narcoleptic »

I have done some singleplayer maps before and I do want to keep doing it just to add more replayability to the RA mod aside from MP (currently only RA). Since there is a save feature on the way it looks like a good moment to keep 'em coming. I would like to know if there is some interest regarding SP in general, suggestions, ideas, notes, feedback, etc whatever it may be.

eskimo

Re: SP Maps for SP players

Post by eskimo »

Dude, if you can do the complete works, ie LUA then there's a huge interest. I think RA needs more fun maps and things in its default install. Materiana has done loads of good stuff which should be included in the base game too imho.

SP wise, anything from small forces to base building. Just like the standard SP. Varying difficulty too. With the save function harder missions would be good.

Narcoleptic

Post by Narcoleptic »

eskimo wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:34 pm
Dude, if you can do the complete works, ie LUA then there's a huge interest. I think RA needs more fun maps and things in its default install. Materiana has done loads of good stuff which should be included in the base game too imho.
Hey. Thanks for the reply. Do you know where I can find this stuff of Materiana?

eskimo

Post by eskimo »

Clearly got the name wrong, but here is his/her profile.

https://resource.openra.net/maps/uploader/114/