I was told 5 YEARS AGO that the RAT tank would return to OPENRA by SLEIPNIR HIMSELF

GET IN HERE NOW!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!!

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
folkilsk

I was told 5 YEARS AGO that the RAT tank would return to OPENRA by SLEIPNIR HIMSELF

Post by folkilsk »

I bet the lag hasn't even gone away! the absolute STATE.

so sleipnir, can you perhaps enlighten us as to WHY DIE RATTEN PANZER is no longer in the game?
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

/ RA expert

WhoCares

Re: I was told 5 YEARS AGO that the RAT tank would return to OPENRA by SLEIPNIR HIMSELF

Post by WhoCares »

what the hell is a rat tank ?

Hoj

Re: I was told 5 YEARS AGO that the RAT tank would return to OPENRA by SLEIPNIR HIMSELF

Post by Hoj »

I had also hoped for the rat tank to return. :(

Materianer

Post by Materianer »

Hmm strange thing here, either you tell us what you mean by this stuff or just close this thread.

Thers was a tank planned called "die Ratte" but in reality it was never seen like in this game so build your own rattank if you want.

folkilsk

Post by folkilsk »

Materianer wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:40 am
Hmm strange thing here, either you tell us what you mean by this stuff or just close this thread.

Thers was a tank planned called "die Ratte" but in reality it was never seen like in this game so build your own rattank if you want.
um, sweetie. the rat tank has in fact been in OpenRa, and you are revealing your status as a "n00b" (pro gamer terminology) that has no real gamer cred (also pro gamer terminology) by replying so foolishly.

Materianer

Post by Materianer »

@folkilsk

Sorry maybe i am wrong but i play this game much longer than 5 years and i know no unit named Rat tank.

For wich mod is the unit?

anjew

Post by anjew »

folkilsk wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:52 pm
um, sweetie. the rat tank has in fact been in OpenRa, and you are revealing your status as a "n00b" (pro gamer terminology) that has no real gamer cred (also pro gamer terminology) by replying so foolishly.
in a mod map ≠ in openra
Materianer wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:56 pm
Sorry maybe i am wrong but i play this game much longer than 5 years and i know no unit named Rat tank.

For wich mod is the unit?
I remember this fellow saying he had the best map ever but it doesnt work in a post here, it seems the rat tank was on it
viewtopic.php?f=82&t=19687&p=296960

Materianer

Post by Materianer »

Ah hes talking about the blitzkrieg map by holloweye, i liked the kamikaze yaks on this.
maybe you can find the shp in his ww1 map https://resource.openra.net/maps/13802/