An Apology

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
jaZz_KCS

An Apology

Post by jaZz_KCS »

Greetings.

You might have noticed the heavy downtime that afflicted all 64H services throughout the last 2 weeks. Due to unforeseen circumstances (on side of the family) I was forced to leave the house immediately for a - back then - unforeseen amount of time.

Sadly this did not only hit me in a time of major usage of the services (an ongoing tournament and another planned one as well, as well as several other appointments that I couldn't participate in sadly due to this.), but also in a time of severe server reorganization that had to be set on halt due to this.

Therefore I would like to take the chance to hereby formerly apologize for the inconvenience that this might have caused. This goes out to all individuals that I have promised to help during the last two weeks.

This may seem overkill, but since I am normally the type of person that indeed delivers said promises/services to the community on-time and are not known for bailing out, I really felt there was the need for a formal apology, although I didn't have full control of the situation.

Please accept my sincerest apologies. *long and sincere Japanese bow*
jaZz_KCS
RAGL -->Replay Archive<--

JOo

Post by JOo »

jaZz_KCS

Post by jaZz_KCS »

@JOo

1]My family is certainly not my "excuse for everything".

2]Thanks for making it sound like I do these kinds of things often.

3]Thanks for dragging my apology a little bit through the mud. You are - of course - entitled to your opinion, but I indeed feel very bad about this... :(

4]Thanks for being yourself, JOo. Actually cheers me up a bit.
RAGL -->Replay Archive<--

noobmapmaker

Post by noobmapmaker »

No apologies needed, glad to see you back in business!
Playlist with ALL games of the Dark Tournament Youtube.com/CorrodeCasts
Consider supporting OpenRA by setting a bounty or by donating for a server

Blackened

Post by Blackened »

I saw that the fileserver was up and immediately downloaded 20 or so replays. :)

Glad to have you and the services you provide back. :)

JOo

Post by JOo »

jaZz_KCS wrote: @JOo

1]My family is certainly not my "excuse for everything".

2]Thanks for making it sound like I do these kinds of things often.

3]Thanks for dragging my apology a little bit through the mud. You are - of course - entitled to your opinion, but I indeed feel very bad about this... :(

4]Thanks for being yourself, JOo. Actually cheers me up a bit.

SoScared

Post by SoScared »

Just happy to see you back alive and well!

As said, no apologies needed. It's summer vacation period, in-between RAGL seasons. A time to kick back and not worry about business.

Besides uploading a few qualifier matches everything is pretty much en-route! On we go!

WhoCares

Post by WhoCares »

You re appologizing for a breif down time period about a FREE and GENEROUS service for a community that has a memory of a goldfish regarding such events ?
Well appologize accepted I guess ^^, at least i know now your servers had a down time ;)
Last edited by WhoCares on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doomsday

Post by Doomsday »

Hey jazz. I asked for your help for my TD Prototype Swiss Tournament. Fortunately Baxxter was able to help me out so everything turned out well and we had a nice tournament. I'm happy to see you back. You disappeared so suddenly you got me worried.
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
-Sun Tzu

AoAGeneral1

Post by AoAGeneral1 »

Family comes first. Because of this I commend you. Don't ever change ^^

eskimo

Post by eskimo »

As others said RL > OPENRA.

Hope all is well and thanks for the time you've put in, even though i've not been a participant in the events :)

Hecthor Doomhammer

Post by Hecthor Doomhammer »

No need for apologies.

The fact that the tournament was ongoing and we didn't have the stuff you were supposed to provide was not a set back. Luckily we still have Skype and I could host the matches myself with the preferred passwords, so it was almost like you were there, but not quite.

To me, family and friends do come first, so I can see where you come from.

Good to see you back