3v3 map : Frostmourne - by FRenzy
Current status : published - WIP again, v7
Map maker : FRenzy
Tools : SirCake's MapSketchGenerator, Inkscape, Photoshop
Mods : - Symetrical refinery accessible by 4 sides (by FRenzy, help of MustaphaTR)
- Garrisonable buildings. Contain 5 soldiers. Needs to be insta-captured by any soldier. (major work by ELoyros)
- V7 : Added modded refineries, garrisonable buildings (near ore patches).
Some modifications (reduced the air capture point, changed ore patches.
- V6 : Added cliffs at main bases to separate players + sandbags to protect the bases.
Added strategical capture points (eco, forward base, air + parabombs).
- V5 : ore patches looking better. Down to 395k$
- V4 : reduced a few chokes, more decoration
- V3 : visual changes : more landmarks
- V2 : smaller, more ore
3v3, 150x140, 488k$, 3 starting mines /player + 10 additional mines /team
- V1 : 3v3, 170x140, 353k$, 3 starting mines /player + 10 additional mines /team
Timelapse of the making : (until v4 I think)
Took me around 2-3 hour(for version 1). Maybe 1/2- 1h designing the map on Inkscape / Photoshop, then 2 good hours editing the map in the Map Editor.