Any interest in me streaming again?

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
Raishiwi

Any interest in me streaming again?

Post by Raishiwi »

So I've basically been down to a day or so a week streaming, since I've been in the gym a lot and focusing on being healthy...and trying to avoid stress. With that said there is an urge for me to find some time to stream, and OpenRA could be a good in for me. I know I've neglected the community somewhat for the past few months, but I wanted to gauge the group before I decide what to do.

<3 Raishiwi

FRenzy

Post by FRenzy »

Go for it !

noobmapmaker

Post by noobmapmaker »

Yes yes, I like it! Personally I thought the fermented fridays had a good vibe. I dont watch streams alot live but do like to watch on a later time and Im always happy to see new casts as VoDs.

Also grab the oppurtunity to say to streamers: archive your broadcasts!! so many interesting casts have been lst forever because theyve not been archived.. I believe its a matter of turning on a setting: https://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/ ... -on-demand
Playlist with ALL games of the Dark Tournament Youtube.com/CorrodeCasts
Consider supporting OpenRA by setting a bounty or by donating for a server

Raishiwi

Post by Raishiwi »

Also remember they will only stay archived for so long, so if you want to keep them forever to highlight them.

Hecthor Doomhammer

Post by Hecthor Doomhammer »

If you highlight your streams, they wiull remain for a very long time, if not forever.
Through this method I still seem to have videos that I highlighted in 2014, and I've been streaming since 2013 (tho back then I didn't highlight anything)

If you want to go streaming again, I'd say GO FOR IT! Don't push yourself to do too much, just take it easy

WhoCares

Post by WhoCares »

And if you need co-caster, you just have to ask on discord, there is alwais a lot of people bored with funny accent who are ready to do anything to get a bit of attention.

corrode

There more content the better

Post by corrode »

Yes, go for it! I am also streaming again tonight. Also, if you need a cohost once in a while just let me know!

JuiceBox

Post by JuiceBox »

Would be great to see you back playing again regardless of the stream buddy
"I love the smell of JuiceBoxes in the morning"
LT. COL. Bill Kilgore
Apocalypse Now