Men are being trained as veterans

Newly trained men walking out of the barracks as veterans

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
avalach21

Post by avalach21 »

How does the Naval Yard/Sub Pen thing work if it is far off from the coastline? Is the spy not able to infiltrate it then? Can he only infiltrate a Naval Yard/Sub Pen if it is directly next to the coast line?

IronScion

Post by IronScion »

^^ Yes, confound the spy by leaving a tile of water ^^
"Each denomination in the new series of banknotes will feature a different species of Australian wattle" - Mint Spokesman

Mac Diarmarta

Post by Mac Diarmarta »

Murto the Ray wrote:
PizzaAtomica wrote: I thought if you put it in the nuke silo / iron curtain / chronosphere, it would reset the timer, but this is only something I vaguely remember somebody saying long ago, maybe it was just a suggestion.
IIRC FiveAces said that it may be the case during one of his casts but i think he also said he wasn't sure.
I think that the nuke timer would reset in the original Red Alert?

jaZz_KCS

Post by jaZz_KCS »

mac Diarmarta wrote:
Murto the Ray wrote:
PizzaAtomica wrote: I thought if you put it in the nuke silo / iron curtain / chronosphere, it would reset the timer, but this is only something I vaguely remember somebody saying long ago, maybe it was just a suggestion.
IIRC FiveAces said that it may be the case during one of his casts but i think he also said he wasn't sure.

Yes, thought so, too. Although my memories sometimes fail me :P
RAGL -->Replay Archive<--

MustaphaTR

Post by MustaphaTR »

jaZz_KCS wrote:
mac Diarmarta wrote:
Murto the Ray wrote:

Yes, thought so, too. Although my memories sometimes fail me :P
I don't think Nuke Silo was infiltrateable in original RA, but i didn't really played it much so not sure. Putting spies in Super Weapons reset the Timer on Red Alert 2 tho.