Murto The Ray Stream

Next Stream -> Next Year

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
Murto the Ray

Murto The Ray Stream

Post by Murto the Ray »

The thread will be updated when i stream.

Today i will be starting my "Zero to Hero" stream.

I haven't properly played OpenRA for quite a while so i am going back to square 0 and will be working from there in order to try and get back in a good enough condition to compete in next season of the global league! Come, watch and learn!

-STREAM ENDED-
Last edited by Murto the Ray on Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:51 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Murto the Ray

Post by Murto the Ray »

Stream tonight at 1800 UTC!

Tonight i will be continuing my zero to hero quest but talking about map control and more redundancy! Come along and watch minelayers become the new meta!

-STREAM ENDED-

Murto the Ray

Post by Murto the Ray »

Tonight i will be streaming more OpenRA and continuing the zero-to-hero quest!

I will be exploring some new possiblilties for the cold-front build and will be experimenting with them.

Stream will start around 1800-1900 UTC

STREAM OFF

Murto the Ray

Post by Murto the Ray »

Tonight we have another stream starting at 1800UTC!

Well will be watching and learning from my games vs Omnom and trying to really deconstruct his meta-breaking strategy!

STREAM OFFLINE

jaZz_KCS

Post by jaZz_KCS »

Murto is on a roll!
Filling up empty weekday stream spots like a boss! It feels like nowadays there is always a stream of OpenRA on somewhere...
RAGL -->Replay Archive<--

JuiceBox

Post by JuiceBox »

Hey murto
haven't managed to catch your streams yet but when I go onto your twitch I cannot find any previous broadcasts?

Murto the Ray

Post by Murto the Ray »

JuiceBox wrote: Hey murto
haven't managed to catch your streams yet but when I go onto your twitch I cannot find any previous broadcasts?
Yeah, im sorry they aren't available. The option to archive older broadcasts isnt enabled by default, however i made the assumption that it is. It's been enabled but i wont be streaming until January so you'll have to wait until then, sorry :(

JuiceBox

Post by JuiceBox »

Good stuff. Am quickly running out of RA content! a fresh batch of games is always appreciated, looking forward to it.

Wippie

Post by Wippie »

JuiceBox wrote: Good stuff. Am quickly running out of RA content! a fresh batch of games is always appreciated, looking forward to it.
Same here.. :lol:

JOo

Post by JOo »

Murto the Ray wrote: Yeah, im sorry they aren't available. The option to archive older broadcasts isnt enabled by default, however i made the assumption that it is. It's been enabled but i wont be streaming until January so you'll have to wait until then, sorry :(
we have 2 days into january now ...

Murto the Ray

Post by Murto the Ray »

JOo wrote: we have 2 days into january now ...
And i have 1 day til i get an internet connection above 2Mb/s, be patient!

Also, ill be working on my map contest entry for a while so don't be too expectant of any streams for a while yet!

AoAGeneral1

Post by AoAGeneral1 »

I haven't watched your stream yet. I hope this time you will have vods enabled since work likes to cut into my day life :P

AMHOL

Post by AMHOL »

AoAGeneral1 wrote: I haven't watched your stream yet. I hope this time you will have vods enabled since work likes to cut into my day life :P
+1