lets make a ban list of people who troll, ragequit, etc

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
Major Kusanagi Motoko

Post by Major Kusanagi Motoko »

here an IP of a recently annoying copycat previously known as "dtluna".

besides his annoying presence in some of SoScared's twitch streams, this player seems to have targeted me now.

IP: 212.98.174.88, Belarus (calling him eventually Major's Lover, Major, Kusanagi, Motoko or any of these combinations).

Developers: I can't say thank you enough for working on the "player authentication and moderation feature" !!
Last edited by Major Kusanagi Motoko on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dtluna

Post by dtluna »

Major Kusanagi Motoko wrote: here an IP of a recently annoying copycat previously known as "dtluna".

besides his annoying presence in some of SoScared's twitch streams, this player seems to have targeted me now.

IP: 212.98.174.88, Belarus (calling him eventually Major, Kusanagi Motoko or any of these combinations).

Developers: I can't say thank you enough for working on the "player authentication and moderation feature" !!
I am not a copycat. And I am still known as dtluna.
I have not targeted you for anything.
I have never called myself "Major Kusanagi". The only nickname I used that resembled yours was "Kusanagi Motoko". I make an explicit effort to tell people I am not you if they confuse me with you. GDave can confirm this.

The reason I use this nickname is not to troll or "target" you but because I like Ghost in the Shell and I am rewatching it right now. I use Major as my avatar on all of my social accounts because she is a cool charcter and I like her.

Major Kusanagi Motoko

... so you are officially confirming using my name and saying its not me if you use it, dtluna, don't you think that's kind of odd?

dtluna

Post by dtluna »

Major Kusanagi Motoko wrote: ... so you are officially confirming using my name and saying its not me if you use it, dtluna, don't you think that's kind of odd?
I am officially confirming that I am not using your name.

Major Kusanagi Motoko

note to the developers: as you can see among many other annoying examples, the player authentication and moderation feature is indeed a much needed feature.

dtluna, you seem to enjoy this, however your harassment / slander won't do you any good, u'll see...

dtluna

Post by dtluna »

Major Kusanagi Motoko wrote: note to the developers: as you can see among many other annoying examples, the player authentication and moderation feature is indeed a much needed feature.

dtluna, you seem to enjoy this, however your harassment / slander won't do you any good, u'll see...
>you seem to enjoy this
No, I don't enjoy this because I just want to use the name of a character I like and you're making it an issue.

>slander
I haven't said anything offensive towards you. Unlike you have said to me.

>harassment
I am making all the effort I can to distinguish myself from you while using a name I want to use. How is this harassment?

flamewh33l

DTLuna's supposed banning

Post by flamewh33l »

while DT's actions are probably not quite of the usual, i see his motives to be more 'inspirational' than 'slanderous', as of that, i find that the person holding an pledged argument to ban DTLuna is actually pointing himself to be a hypocrite and instead of DTLuna being banned, it should be Major Kusanagi that should be thrown over the stockade (banned) instead.

now while people may find DTLuna to be obnoxious and is a memester that may take a joke too far, he does NOT troll, he is very honest in his playstyle, as to Rage-quitting, he will attempt to fight to the bitter end, even if it leads to him losing, he doesn't get annoyed over the fact that he lost multiple times, the only times he would seemingly 'rage' would be if his teammates shafted him one, but he won't quit, it'll keep going and attempt to ignore it, at best you'll be left weakest link of the team which needs carrying, but other than that he is a valuable teammate to be playing with.

the guy's a teamplayer and i'm proud to say i have a type of connection that when we speak, we speak as friends, comrades... if you were to ban the most valued Tiberium Dawn player that you have available, that's like saying 'Tiberium Dawn? go f--k yourself, that game is total rubbish, you ought to be doing yourself a favour and play Red Alert because it's more stable' what he does is help to make TD stable, he's willing to do the nitty-gritty that no beggar else will do in TD... make of that what you will, but the guy is amazing and i hereby add to the keeping of DTLuna of games and that it's Major Kusanagi that should be on the firing lines.

klaas

Post by klaas »

Why is this thread still here? Seems ripe for the delete button.

anjew

Post by anjew »

Major Motoko Kusanagi is a character from a fucking anime, in any case BOTH of you are being copycat weebs. at least DTLuna has an 'original' nickname as well.
klaas wrote: Why is this thread still here? Seems ripe for the delete button.
Im with this.

flamewh33l wrote: that game is total rubbish, you ought to be doing yourself a favour and play Red Alert because it's more stable' what he does is help to make TD stable, he's willing to do the nitty-gritty that no beggar else will do in TD
What are you even talking about? You must either not play or lose a lot of games

zinc

Post by zinc »

I just want to say that I'm the *real* Motoko Kusanagi, so fuck all you fakes...

Murto the Ray

Post by Murto the Ray »

What is this thread?

anjew

Post by anjew »

Murto the Ray wrote: What is this thread?
Its the shittalk thread. Come in and sling some shit at someone

AoAGeneral1

Post by AoAGeneral1 »

My Little Anjew: Memes are forever.

jaZz_KCS

Post by jaZz_KCS »

AoAGeneral1 wrote: My Little Anjew: Memes are forever.
Thank you for making me spill out my morning tea.
Well done :P
RAGL -->Replay Archive<--

Major Kusanagi Motoko

Re: DTLuna's supposed banning

Thanks for your input Flamewheel, reminds me of what i missed writing:

There was an initial "event" which caused "dtluna" to change his ingame playername into "Major's Lover". (later into my ingame playername).

While this is rather interpretable as a joke or as an insult if you read it here on the post, it was due to the ingame situation that has motivated me to report his IP, with concerns for the TD / in general OpenRA playing community: of course it's up to everyone to deal with how they see fit how to deal with such kind of personalities;

Unfortunately dtluna is not the only player here putting other players down with such behavior; which is again why i was motivated to write here for letting the developers know how valuable an authentication feature would be.

I have no idea how many TD-team games you have participated dear Flamewheel to find out that he might be the most valued Tiberium Dawn player that you have available.

Someone going under a different players name might be something that some players won't give a go as a "joke". Besides it show's how he deals with other players he has an argument with.
flamewh33l wrote: it should be Major Kusanagi that should be thrown over the stockade (banned) instead.
argument missing. I'm interested why you would say so, please elaborate, besides
I have never mentioned to ban dtluna.

flamewh33l wrote: what he does is help to make TD stable, he's willing to do the nitty-gritty that no beggar else will do in TD... make of that what you will, but the guy is amazing and i hereby add to the keeping of DTLuna of games and that it's Major Kusanagi that should be on the firing lines.
clearly shows you have no idea that dtluna isn't around in TD for too long.