[64H] Multiplayer Services Information Thread

Information about Voice-, Game- and Replay-Servers, etc.

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
noobmapmaker

Post by noobmapmaker »

Yeah, haven't expressed my gratitude enough as you facilitate alot of what is going on. Thanks!
Playlist with ALL games of the Dark Tournament Youtube.com/CorrodeCasts
Consider supporting OpenRA by setting a bounty or by donating for a server

jaZz_KCS

Post by jaZz_KCS »

EDIT: Services have resumed on all fronts.

This includes webserver (replay archive), voice server (Mumble) and game servers (RA/TD/playtest/CD/SP)

EDIT2:
Crystallized Doom servers have been restarted and updated to v0.598
Shattered Paradise servers have been restarted and updated to v20161016
RAGL -->Replay Archive<--

jaZz_KCS

Current status [2016/11/17]

Post by jaZz_KCS »

CURRENT STATUS:

[64H] Servers are down due to bandwidth upgrade and should be back sometime throughout this day.

Due to this partly being in the hands of the ISP, no estimated time of completion can be given.

This includes webserver (replay archive), voice server (Mumble) and game servers (RA/RAGL/TD/playtest/CD/SP)

jaZz_KCS

Server migration.

Post by jaZz_KCS »

Hello there dear community.

EDIT: Server migration/downtime has begun.
EDIT.II: Replay Archive migration completed.
EDIT.III: Mumble migration successful.

These days have been quite busy with the RAGL entering its high-phase, as well as with the major balance- as well as probable navy-tests happening as we speak.

I would like to take this as a chance to inform you about probable downtimes of unidentified proportions later throughout this weekend regarding all 64H services. One of the servers (the one where the most of the ORA-related shenaniganery like voice, game servers and file server is located) will be migrated to another Linux machine throughout this weekend.

I cannot give exact downtime-information, but will make sure to make it happen as swiftly as possible. I will also make sure to report here once the maintenance has been completed.

This affects 64H Multiplayer OpenRA in-game servers, the fileserver (including replay archive) as well as all voice related servers (e.g. Mumble).

If you have any RAGL related replays scheduled and awaiting to be uploaded during the off-time, don't despair. Just make sure to upload them as soon as the services are available again.

I will announce the start and completion of maintenance in this thread so you know exactly what is going on.

Thanks to all participants, community members and contestants for their understanding.

KCS

jaZz_KCS

Post by jaZz_KCS »

EDIT: Server migration/downtime has begun.
EDIT.II: Replay Archive migration completed.
EDIT.III: Mumble migration successful.
EDIT.IV: Game server migration successful.

KCS