Hecthor Doomhammer Streams RTS stuff

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
Marn

Post by Marn »

Hecthor Doomhammer wrote: Because we were unable to get all of the scheduled matches played last weekend, FiveAces and myself will be holding 1 of he Round of 8 Matches of the OpenRA Tag Team Tournament between Teams The Art Of Fire and Crispy Hamburgers.
The last round of 8 match (hopefully) as well as the Semi Finals will be held on Saturday and the Finals will be held on Sunday.

The Friday Stream will start at 20:00 GMT (an hour later than usual) which is at the end of this countdown
and will be held on both FiveAces' Youtube Channel and my channel on Twitch

Hope to see you all then!
Looking forward to it! Hopefully without time zone confusions this time around :)
Best of luck to both hosts and participants!

Hecthor Doomhammer

Post by Hecthor Doomhammer »

Tomorrow, March 12th 2016 will feature the Semi Finals for the OpenRA Tag Team tournament, hosted by FiveAces, SoScared and Myself.
The Semi finals will be using a different format than the qualifiers and Round of 8. In stead, we will have 4 matches of 1vs1 and 1 match of 2vs2. Every one fights every one!

We will be starting the first Semi Finals at around 13:00 GMT on both Fiveaces' Youtube channel and my own channel on Twitch
Here is the countdown to the start of the stream
And we hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer

Tomorrow, March 13th 2016, will mark the closing day of the OpenRA Tag Team Tournament 2016, hosted by FiveAces, SoScared and myself.

Because we weren't able to get all the planned matches played today, we will be starting the last Semi Final Best of 5 at 15:00 GMT (at the end of this countdown ) on FiveAces' Youtube channel and my channel on Twitch

After this we only have the Finals left.
Because 2 best of 5 matches on the players is really stressful, the finals will be held after a dinner break, at 19:00 GMT (at the end of this countdown ) and we will be concluding it with the award ceremony as well as something special as a bit of a bonus!

Hecthor Doomhammer

[align=center]Image
[/align]
With the announcement of Shockwave's upcoming patch release this upcoming Wednesday, march 16th 2016, I will be holding my regular Friday stream with 2 hours of regular games and what comes after that with songrequests, with Shockwave on my channel on Twitch this upcoming Friday, March 18th 2016 at 19:00 UTC

From March 16th you will be able to download the newest patch, which will have SWRnet support (no need for Gameranger, Hamachi etc any more) right here

Due to the fact I work in the evenings for me, I will not be streaming Shockwave any time sooner than that.

Here is the countdown to when the stream will start

Hecthor Doomhammer

The upcoming version of Rise of the Reds will have you "Hooked" to the revamped GLA Airforce. Soon EVERYONE will expect it!

Tomorrow, April 24th 2016 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST The Hunter will join me for another showcase of the new internal build on my channel on Twitch

We hope to see you all then, at the end of the countdown

jaZz_KCS

Post by jaZz_KCS »

It is glorious to see what the mods for Generals have become over the years.
Another C&C game that will never die.

Hecthor Doomhammer

Tomorrow it is Kingsday here in Holland, where we celebrate the birthday of our King. A Dutch kin should have a beard. This king does not. As long as he refuses to grow a beard, I will never bow to him and thus I refuse to join the people in celebration.

So in stead, during any given moment in the day of 27-04-2016 I can decide to launch a Rise of the Reds stream. Or anything else for that matter.
It could be that I stream 1 massively long session, or have a few shorter sessions. How exactly I fill the day is yet to be decided.
As per usual the stream(s) will be held on my channel on Twitch

So hopefully you wlll join me tomorrow. See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer

To initiate my new webcam, I will be holding another livestream of Rise of the Reds 1.86 tonight at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST (Amsterdam time) on my channel on Twitch

IronScion

Post by IronScion »

Hecthor Doomhammer wrote: A Dutch kin should have a beard. This king does not.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDdIdr385tY

Hecthor Doomhammer

Image]

It has been a while since I last tounched this, but tonight, 01-05-2016 at 18:00 GMT, I will be streaming some more OpenRA.
I will just be playing the Red Alert 1 mod on the regular release (not playtest) [ur;=http://www.twitch.tv/pauljongejans]on my channel on Twitch[/url]

Hecthor Doomhammer

The stream has been uploaded onto youutbe.

Watch the vod here!

Hecthor Doomhammer

Quick update on this upcoming week:

Thusday: Rise of the Reds @ 18:00 GMT
Friday OpenRA Red Alert @ 18:00 GMT
Saturday ??? (possible day off)
Sunday ??? (still not decided)

Hecthor Doomhammer

A Christian Holiday here in Holland means a day off.
And a day off for me means streams!
So tonight at 18:00 GMT I will be streaming more Rise of the Reds 1.86 on my channel on twitch

Here is the countdown to tonight's stream
and I hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer

Having had a lot of fun streaming OpenRA last Sunday, and to further hype up my own upcoming OpenRA Tournament, I will be streaming more OpenRA tomorrow, May 6th 2016 at 18:00 GMT / 20:00 CEST on my channel on Twitch

With any luck FiveAces will join me and actually coach me so that my own skill will grow and I might end up a somewhat decent player myself.

Here's the countdown to the stream
I hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer

The livestream of 06-05-2016 has been uploaded to Youtube