Hecthor Doomhammer Streams RTS stuff

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
Hecthor Doomhammer

Post by Hecthor Doomhammer »

For those that are curious on why it's been so quiet in this topic:

Life has not been too kind to me, plus recently I've just not been that motivated to stream, or record videos, so I've decided to take a break.

Until I've sorted out some stuff IRL, I'm on hiatus effective right away

Moz

Post by Moz »

Take care Doomhammer!

camundahl

Post by camundahl »

Wish you the best!

Hecthor Doomhammer

Tomorrow, March 13 2017 will mark my 4 years on twitch as a livestreamer.
I'd say it's time I celebrated that tonight with the very mod that got me into it!
Tonight at 19:00 GMT on me channel on Twitch http://www.twitch.tv/hecthordoomhammer I will be doing several hours of Mental Omega 3.3.1!
Hope to see you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer

Hey guys, remember the first stream I announced here?
Well, it's time to dive back into that project with another livestream, so...

To celebrate the end of my Hiatus, as well as the return of the C&C Mod Spotlight, I am proud to announce that we're kicking things off with another update of Graion Dilach's mod: Attacque Supérior!

Tomorrow, March 19 2017 at 19:00 GMT he will join me as co-commentator as we will be showcasing what has changed over the past year.
If you're interested, join us on my channel on Twitch and come see for yourself!

Hecthor Doomhammer

This upcoming Friday, March 24th 2017 at 19:00 GMT I will be holding an OpenRA Red Alert livestream of the latest PLAYTEST VERSION download here
If it doesn't work out, I can always switch to the latest stable version

The livestream will happen on my channel on Twitch
Here is a countdown to when the stream will start

SoScared

Post by SoScared »

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

Playtest exposure is of high value these days!

jaZz_KCS

Post by jaZz_KCS »

SoScared wrote: \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

Playtest exposure is of high value these days!

It's all the hype these days! For a reason!
RAGL -->Replay Archive<--

Hecthor Doomhammer

To kick off the return of the Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlights, I'm going to do a first impression showcase of C&C Generals: Crazy Mod as my first Mod to spotlight.
I will do 1 skirmish with each of the Generals to show what crazy units have been put in and we're going to start off with the GLA Faction.
Each week I will showcase 1 entire faction of each mod.

I hope that you all will join me tomorrow night, March 26th 2017 at 18:00 GMT (for those in Europe: that is still 20:00 Amsterdam Time) on my channel on twitch

Hecthor Doomhammer

Since I want to start spreading my attention to the 3 main projects on my cbannel evenly, tomorrow, March 31st 2017 at 18:00 GMT I will be streaming some Rise of the Reds 1.87 v1.2 on my channel on twitch

You can join in by registering on the SWR Forums, if you hadn't done that already, and downloading the latest version here

Since I will rely on how many players there are, I might switch to Mental Omega if there aren't enough players online when the stream starts, or I might end the stream early for the same reason.

See you all then!

Hecthor Doomhammer

This upcoming Friday, April 7th 2017 I will be chilling in the Mental Omega 3.3.1 lobby and spectating some games starting at 18:00 GMT.
If you want to watch, then I'll be streaming it on my channel on Twitch as well.

Depending on how many games I can get, I might switch over to some Cards Against Humanity with some of the MO players later in the evening.

Make sure to come and hang out too!
LaterZ!

Hecthor Doomhammer

The time has come to close off the second Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlight, with the China Faction of Generals: Crazy Mod.

Tomorrow, April 9th 2017 at 18:00 GMT on my channel on twitch I will be showcasing what craziness awaits you if you wish to download and play this mod for yourself. (which you can do here by the way)

Make sure to tune in, as I will be giving my final verdict of this mod after having seen all that it has to offer.

Hecthor Doomhammer

As the Soviets are preparing to move out against the Allies, I am preparing to host another livestream of OpenRA's Red Alert 1.
Looking at last stream, I will only do the Public Version to have the highest chance of spectating a few games.

Tomorrow, April 21st 2017 at 18:00 GMT on my channel on Twitch I might also reveal some plans for a little project regarding OpenRA's Red Alert that I've got in the back of my head.
See you then!

SoScared

Post by SoScared »

Surprise, surprise, Doomhammer starting the stream the very moment the new release is shipped!

https://www.twitch.tv/hecthordoomhammer

The greatest show on earth is here tonight!

Hecthor Doomhammer

The second part of my Cannis' Rules Mod Spotlight will feature everything Soviet. including my favorite unit in Cannis Rules!

Tomorrow, April 30th 2017 at 20:00 CET / 18:00 GMT I will be streaming on my channel on Twitch with this Command & Conquer: Mod Spotlight!

Hope to see you all then to relive the old memories!