A bit of feedback

Just to help a little bit ;)

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
TiberFCSL

A bit of feedback

Post by TiberFCSL »

- The phrases "Silos needed" and "Low power" annoy me a lot as they're played too often.
- It also annoys me the lack of "left-click mouse button orders" option, but I know that at least in Tiberian Dawn mod it's being worked, so, great! But, is this feature going to be into RA mod as well?
- I don't think it's good the lack of an option to switch between "fog of war" and "shroud".
- I know this has been discussed here already, but the AI's pretty bad.

Overall, I liked the last release, specially the "double pixel" option, I love it, and the very rules.ini-like way to mod the game, however, I've got one question, is it possible to add new units like in Tiberian Sun?

Best wishes and good luck!

riderr3

Re: A bit of feedback

Post by riderr3 »

TiberFCSL wrote: It also annoys me the lack of "left-click mouse button orders" option, but I know that at least in Tiberian Dawn mod it's being worked, so, great! But, is this feature going to be into RA mod as well?
We are waiting this for years :roll:

Matt

Re: A bit of feedback

Post by Matt »

TiberFCSL wrote: Overall, I liked the last release, specially the "double pixel" option, I love it, and the very rules.ini-like way to mod the game, however, I've got one question, is it possible to add new units like in Tiberian Sun?
Have a look at http://openra-modding.tumblr.com/ for that.