My friends game crashes during my server.

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
djwhitfield

My friends game crashes during my server.

Post by djwhitfield »

I have two friends I play OpenRA with, Ron and Alex. I am the most experianced player and there not so experianced. But I end up protecting them from like 8 hard AIs. All of which seem to be very easy. However we get about 30 minutes into the game and it just says in the bottom left that both my friends have left the game, then I hear them screaming on the microphone like "Whats happening!" and apparantly both there games just freeze but they are still able to click on units and stuff, but still unable to move them and like I said it says there disconnected from my game.

However I only played with just Ron and like 10 AIs yesterday, and we played a whole hour game without anything crashing.

Can anyone help? Is it Alexes Computer causing the problem?

Tirili

Post by Tirili »

Are all of you running the same version of OpenRA?

What do the log files say? exception.log and syncreport.log are important, I think.

djwhitfield

Post by djwhitfield »

Tirili wrote: Are all of you running the same version of OpenRA?

What do the log files say? exception.log and syncreport.log are important, I think.
I told them to down of the main webpage so I think we are I will have to double check.

I dident know there was any logs. Were can I find them and what do I do with them?

Tirili

Post by Tirili »

c:\users\username\documents\openra\logs

Please post the contents of those files directly after OpenRA crashes the next time!
You can paste a copy of them at pastebin.com and post the links here.