A handful of suggestions

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
Tawtewng

A handful of suggestions

Post by Tawtewng »

Here's just a few balence changes i think are needed

Light tanks
- Need t be able to hurt the other tank units well enough to make it worth the effort as at the moment neither me or the group of friends I play with can find a use for them other than if your expecting a flak truck/ranger mob early or as suicide path blockers.

Crusiers - either need to be cheaper or made accurate enough to hit a structure more than once every dozen or so shells.

Apache's/Orca's = need to stop being able to hurt aircraft when shooting the building under them

APC/Chinook
= need swapping back to their original teams as at the moment the allies have transports that work well with air support and the soviets have the ones that work well with fast moving armour formations. but the allies have the fast moving tanks and the soviets the air support.

Hinds: the allies don't really need any extra anti infantry as they already have very good ground based anti infantry.

GDI - Artillery and MRLS. What is the actual difference other than the price? Give the arty back to NOD and set the SSM launcher back to it's base cracking role.

EDIT: Allies ARTY: RoF reduction maybe?

Just my bit of input.

Seru..

Post by Seru.. »

Recover request tanks on war factory !!!

Sleipnir

Re: A handful of suggestions

Post by Sleipnir »

Tawtewng wrote: Apache's/Orca's = need to stop being able to hurt aircraft when shooting the building under them
This sounds like a bug, we'll look into it.
Tawtewng wrote: GDI - Artillery and MRLS. What is the actual difference other than the price? Give the arty back to NOD and set the SSM launcher back to it's base cracking role.
Good idea. We'll do this.