Game speed too slow

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
5onic

Game speed too slow

Post by 5onic »

Excellent game so fun, had fun. But being retro as I am the game speed seems too slow and I would love a game speed option like the older CnC games.

BananaBoi

Post by BananaBoi »

i agree i would like to speed it up a little bit too

Seru..

Post by Seru.. »

1. Just to play the game have been good dynamic balance.
2. And the game needs aggressive players.
That should do it.
For all that you do not need more speed game

FreakNigh

Post by FreakNigh »

If this is a synchronized game then the server distributes a ticker packet right? You could just send that ticker packet out faster if you wanted to right? Otherwise have all the server / clients interpret it as a different length of time... more time for more speed. Right?

I mean it shouldn't be hard to implement different speeds and pausing, just a matter of priorities. From my point of view they've spent years working on a ton just to get it to be 99% like the original so for all their patience they can't hold themselves back from all the new cool stuff.

beedee

Post by beedee »

FreakNigh wrote: From my point of view they've spent years working on a ton just to get it to be 99% like the original so for all their patience they can't hold themselves back from all the new cool stuff.
That's extremely disingenuous. Sounds like you haven't actually played the game if you think that.

FreakNigh

Post by FreakNigh »

Your right I haven't played it, because one of the features not on the priority was compatibility because it was overtaken by other features.

chrisf

Post by chrisf »

FreakNigh: what hardware are you trying to run this on?

riderr3

Post by riderr3 »

I noticed, sometimes the game speed is unstable, and change itself.