Jugadores de openRA Castellano. Players OpenRA Spanish.

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
dreemo

Jugadores de openRA Castellano. Players OpenRA Spanish.

Post by dreemo »

Comienzo este post para poder reunirnos los jugadores de España o castellano hablantes de openRA ya que hay una afición enorme por el juego y estoy convencido que con un punto de encuentro en el foro oficial vamos a reunir a todos los fanáticos de Command & Conquer y Red Alert.

Por mi parte decir que he jugado varias partidas y es un proyecto genial y lo estamos difundiendo por los foros y webs de estrategia y videojuegos en español como meristation... etc.

Desde aquí podemos lanzar una plataforma de colaboración con los diseñadores y además nuestro punto de encuentro sobre este genial mod. Y por supuesto organizar buenas partidas.

Un saludo,
dreemo

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I begin this post to bring together the players in Spain or spanish speakers as there is a huge passion for the game and I am convinced that with a meeting in the official forum we bring together all fans of Command & Conquer and Red Alert .

For me to say I've played several games and is a great project and we are spreading through the forums and websites of video games and spanish strategy like meristation.com http://zonaforo.meristation.com/foros/v ... ?t=1643077

If you feel that this post violates any normal or general theme, so close it. Thank you very much.

beedee

Post by beedee »

You're quite welcome to post here, we are glad that non-English speakers like our game enough to play it despite the lack of translations.

Speaking of which, if anyone would like to provide translations of the game into their language, we'd be glad to try and add support for them to the game.