Game crashes when trying to host

" "

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
mcvnjs

Game crashes when trying to host

Post by mcvnjs »

Every time I try to host a game open RA crashes. It always seems to crash within a few seconds of someone joining my game.

Sleipnir

Post by Sleipnir »

Could you please post the contents of your exception.log? Instructions on its location are in one of the announcement threads

mcvnjs

Post by mcvnjs »

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at OpenRA.Widgets.Delegates.ServerBrowserDelegate.RefreshServerList(IEnumerable`1 games)
at OpenRA.Widgets.Delegates.ServerBrowserDelegate.<ServerBrowserDelegate>c__AnonStorey6F.<>m__12D(GameServer[] games)
at System.Action`1.Invoke(T obj)
at OpenRA.Server.MasterServerQuery.Tick()
at OpenRA.Game.Tick()
at OpenRA.Game.Run()
at OpenRA.Program.Run(String[] args)
at OpenRA.Program.Main(String[] args)

Cemisti

Post by Cemisti »

I'm having problems since 27. or 28. version that prevents me from hosting. When people join the server the the game crashes randomly in lobby. Haven't been able to get full server even once in 15 tries without it crashing. And some clients who joined just fine before might crash it on the next try. Exception.log isn't being updated either. Can't even join any games propably due to them crashing.

You should also change the default port from 1234 to 5555 or something else since it crashes the game for me and my friends when trying to host.