Red Alert Global League: Season 6 - The Rulebook

Announcements and discussion about community-run events.
Tailix Killa Mentor

Re: Red Alert Global League: Season 6 - The Rulebook

Post by Tailix Killa Mentor »

@netnazgul, There was the gimmicky maps Race tracks and Face off clogging the pool, also maps with only one option/tactic like River of gold, where if you don't play to said style, you lose. the maps was limited and not flexible as previous seasons i've played in. this resulted in me just picking Pitfight and Badger Hills for most of my games. Well that's my opinion at least,

With all thats going on im my life, The map pool will be the selling point to get me excited to play this season.
Tailix Killa Mentor

May my Light Tanks descend on your Power Plants!

Behind Every Great OpenRA Player, is a Woman rolling her eyes.

lol

netnazgul

Post by netnazgul »

It sounds like your preference is with "standard" maps instead of those that shift the playing meta around a bit. In this regard I think there will still be different kinds of maps around for different kinds of play, but still some all-around ones available, and you are able to play at least a half of your games on those you prefer cause it's your pick.

netnazgul

Post by netnazgul »

Official pick of the map pool has been updated. See the separate thread regarding the participants' vote on two additional inclusions viewtopic.php?f=85&t=20642

eskimo

Post by eskimo »

Fired over a few quid for ragl :D

netnazgul

Post by netnazgul »

Note: as all players are currently present in Discord, any technical message mentioned in the rulebook (results report, delays notice, failed contact notice, misc) is also possible through private messaging or the private technical channels made per each division on official Discord server . Be sure to mention the officials in the message so that it doesn't get unnoticed and lost! Mentioning your opponent is also preferable, especially regarding delays and failed contacts.