What to do about racism in OpenRA - Red Alert?

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
Sleipnir

Re: What to do about racism in OpenRA - Red Alert?

Post by Sleipnir »

AMHOL wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:22 am
If everyone has equal rights, then why do your rights to police my speech Trump my right to freedom of speech?
It's getting difficult to distinguish between troll/satire and legitimately broken ideas. Just in case you are being serious, I'm going to point out what should be common sense: The right to free speech means that the government can't arrest you for speaking out against them. If you go into a bar or shop and behave in a way that deliberately makes other patrons uncomfortable, then you will get kicked out. This is not a violation of your rights – if you are visitor in somebody else space then you are obliged to follow their rules.

I'm giving a second and final warning from our rules:
This forum is not a host to aggression towards others, if you disagree with other users then settle the matter politely.

AMHOL

Post by AMHOL »

Just ban me then...

JuiceBox

Post by JuiceBox »

So my post got deleted for 0 reason. I see the forum is still a circus then

AMHOL

Post by AMHOL »

@Sleipnir are you not going to do anything about givepeas' racist comment?

abcdefg30

Post by abcdefg30 »

givepeasachance already edited his post and removed said remark (after explaining what he meant). I don't think there is anything else to do with said comment.

On that note: I don't think there is anything else to do with this thread other than closing it. Sorry givepeasachance, the discussion is not leading anywhere productive in my opinion.