Raishiwi's Beer Cave

4/3 10pm UTC :The Return

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
noobmapmaker

Post by noobmapmaker »

Missed this post, btw might want to change the subtitle if this thread.
Playlist with ALL games of the Dark Tournament Youtube.com/CorrodeCasts
Consider supporting OpenRA by setting a bounty or by donating for a server

Raishiwi

Post by Raishiwi »

Streaming from 5-8pm UTC today. "Murican Holiday!.

twitch.tv/raishiwi/

Raishiwi

Post by Raishiwi »

Today I'll setup some overlays and interfaces for OpenRA, then test them out by casting some games. if you guys would like to join!

Raishiwi

Post by Raishiwi »

Warning: This really has nothing to do with openRA. I just am announcing my 30 day challenge is over at 8:03pmCST tonight, and I'll be having my first beer in a month and we are gonna live stream it.

Raishiwi

30th birthday stream. Friday 7/14 @10pm UTC

Post by Raishiwi »

Hey guys, Saturday is my 30th birthday, so Friday we are going to do a special bday fermented friday. I cannot promise what we will play/do, but RA could be on the list, and if not you guys are more than welcome to join us in whatever we end up doing.While I realize this is a place for openRA, many of you have become my friend in the last year, and I appreciate the warm welcome.

www.twitch.tv/raishiwi

Raishiwi

Post by Raishiwi »

Playtest stream saturday 8/5. Going to discuss the future of RAGL, other upcoming leagues and everything else that has been going on. Feel free to join me in the openRA discord.

9pm UTC

side note, I am affiliated, if you use amazon prime and would like to sub to me on twitch, you can link your prime account to make that subscription free for you.

Raishiwi

Post by Raishiwi »

Thought this was close enough to openRA and since we are in a semi downtime, you guys might like to join me for the Starcraft Remastered launch. Lets see if I can be bad at yet another redone 20 year old game :( :)

https://www.twitch.tv/raishiwi

Raishiwi

Post by Raishiwi »

Saturday at 6pm UTC we will be streaming the USA vs GERMANY match up. Get hyped!

Raishiwi

Post by Raishiwi »

Time to practice up for RAGL S4 of Minions League. Don't forget you can subscribe to me for 50% off this month, or for free if you use Amazon Prime.

Raishiwi

Post by Raishiwi »

I've decided to change my schedule to include more openRA. I will be starting my streams on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday with at least an hour of openRA, depending on who is still online and how the games are going. Support is appreciated. I will also still do my random Sunday streams where i often include ra.

Stream starts at 6pm CST, which is 11pm UTC

Raishiwi

Post by Raishiwi »

I'll be starting my stream this week Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday with some 1v1 thunderdome for about an hour.

Raishiwi

Post by Raishiwi »

not late today!

Raishiwi

Post by Raishiwi »

4/3 10pm UTC :The Return, back for RAGL season 5