Hidden pill box

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
zinc

Hidden pill box

Post by zinc »

Have any changes to the game made these harder to destroy?

jaymanxyz

Post by jaymanxyz »

Hmm....don't they have more HP than the pill box?

zinc

Post by zinc »

I was thinking more like, you have to have something near them, to be able to target them?

fernoe

Post by fernoe »

the old pillboxes were just pillboxes that blend in with the terrain, although once you got use to spotting them, they were easy to find. the new ones use the cloaking effect that the stealth tank uses, so they cannot be targeted unless the cloaking effect has switched off (usually because a unit is near enough to spot it)

epice

Post by epice »

Actually if you spot one and leave BEFORE the shroud regrows, it will be shown clear as day under the shroud. I reported this as a bug and got told to fuck off.

Sleipnir

Post by Sleipnir »

The fog freezes buildings in the state that you last saw them. If you last saw it while it was visible, then that will persist (even if it is then sold or destroyed).

epice

Post by epice »

Sleipnir wrote: The fog freezes buildings in the state that you last saw them. If you last saw it while it was visible, then that will persist (even if it is then sold or destroyed).
]

and it should take into consideration the camp pillbox and not show it.

Sleipnir

Post by Sleipnir »

Why? What makes the camo pillbox so special that we should specifically break the logic to suit it?

newwe

Post by newwe »

It's already really powerful, I don't think making it even more so is a good idea.