Red Alert Global League - Tables, Fixtures, All Divisions

SEASON 3, 2017

Announcements and discussion about community-run events.
SoScared

Post by SoScared »

@Wippie: Fixed.

@mechANIC: Interesting question. There's no assigned rule for that but I believe if both players would call for a draw in-game the match would have to be played again.

SoScared

Post by SoScared »

Tables updated for Round 5!

Recruit Alpha has had a solid break-out over 2 rounds, leaving the division with only 7 players to play matches for the remaining season! This means a lot of points has been pulled from the players, leaving only points that has been given or taken among the remaining players - so despite a rough shake-down, a fair ranking will still appear at the end of the season.

Otherwise, business as usual. Points won, some surprises, a few strikes sprinkled around and due to the massive restructuring of Recruit Alpha there's always a chance for an error or two^^

Prize pool slots will be announced this week-end!

Clockwork

Post by Clockwork »

Everyone's lost a game but me and Juice, must be a family thing. :lol: I don't expect my flawless streak to last though

eskimo

Post by eskimo »

Really gotta watch some of the replays. Who did Omnom loose to? -Happy i guess

Clockwork

Post by Clockwork »

eskimo wrote: Really gotta watch some of the replays. Who did Omnom loose to? -Happy i guess
Nope, Doomsday. That blockbuster is next week :D Might do pay per view :lol:

jaZz_KCS

Post by jaZz_KCS »

Greetings contestants!

As you might on might not have seen, a new release is upon us.
And experienced RAGLers already know what this means, as we are now - as in the last two seasons - doing an "interims-week".

What this means..: Starting from the day the new release hit (that would be yesterday, Fri April 21st) until the end of the next round (April 30th) - both versions are accepted. Afterwards from Round 08 on, only the new release will be accepted.

Please keep in mind that although we have a new release, the old (custom) RAGL maps are still the ones that are supposed to be played, so please carry them over manually to your new ORA release version (consult SoScared's post in the RAGL Rulebook thread or re-download the RAGL mappack for your new release version.)

The RAGL servers will be updated this weekend already to promote the new version and encourage the contestants to play it. The maintenance on the replay archive is also finished and it should be available again.

We wish you luck with your upcoming match-ups!

-jaZz_KCS
#AllForTheCommunity
RAGL -->Replay Archive<--

SoScared

Post by SoScared »

Tables up for Round 6! Also prize money for the top player slots in Masters' and Minions' have been revealed!

As with Season 2, the Season 3 prize money is a serious honeypot that will have payouts for some of the most dedicated and skilled RA mod players in our community! Big thanks to all our contributors making the league both competetive and profitable :)

On a side note, a quest has been launch in looking for some serious RAGL trophies for the next and the previous (FiveAces!) league champions. This will likely be established sometime between Season 3 and 4.

So to the elephant in the room, one of our most valued Masters' players, Medium Tank, has forfeited due to strikes over an incredible short time period of two weeks. These things will unfortunately happen and with keeping up with delays and schedules this will quickly get out of hand. This is also a season where I as host is following up schedules and deadlines minimally, resulting in a very hard line regarding the rulebook. With the league expanding its hard not to imagine this trend will keep up!

Also Chrisf, the leagues definitely greatest prize pool contributor, has forfeited this season due to time constraints, but I guess some timezone shenanigans :) More than any our Australian/Kiwi players often have to take the extra step in order to get the league matches rolling on a regular basis.

As for the divisions, things are starting to heating up now that we are past mid-season! We have a potential brother-dual between the Recruit Divisions, Minions' looks still to be a close race between Orb, T and Smitty and LorryDriver seem to have found a shot at the top with his opponents leaking points towards each other.

With a new release now available for the league matches I'm really looking forward to see the last four rounds of matches.

Glhf!

eskimo

Post by eskimo »

Am i being blind, i can't see the replay from Happy vs Omnom on Gamereplays?

A link if it's there would be awesome!

SoScared

Post by SoScared »

@eskimo: League replays are uploaded to Jazz_KCS dedicated fileserver. Happy vs OMnom are here: http://64hdb.mine.nu:5534/mIRROR/ora_re ... ruit_Beta/

eskimo

Post by eskimo »

Thanks Mr SoS

[edit]

That second game was a good watch :D

SoScared

Post by SoScared »

Updated tables for Round 7!

SPOILER

A couple more drop-offs for the league as things are starting to heat up, now just 4 rounds before the conclusion of Season 3! There's a race towards the top in all divisions except for Recruit Division Alpha where after a 2 - 0 vs Raishiwi, JuiceBox can claim the first title of the league as a winner of his division!

JuiceBox will have the opportunity to play for the Master's Path vs the winner of Recruit Division Beta which at this time is being fought for between OMnom and Happy. Happy being the brother of JuiceBox makes this all particularly interesting and with 1 point ahead of OMnom is the favorite to materialize this family gaming dispute into a reality!

anjew

Post by anjew »

unless im mistaken, im pretty sure i only have 4 wins so far

SoScared

Post by SoScared »

@Anjew: Yeah you're right. Updated!

jaZz_KCS

Post by jaZz_KCS »

Regarding the possible downtimes of the 64H related servers please refer to the [64H] Multiplayer Services Information Thread

--> http://sleipnirstuff.com/forum/viewtopi ... 82&t=19541
RAGL -->Replay Archive<--

SoScared

Post by SoScared »

Tables for Round 8 are up!

We've entered the 2nd break week. Make it count, only 3 Rounds left and we wait in anticipation for the last deciding matches to shape our divisions!