Big Team Tournament. Scores / Teams / Info

Announcements and discussion about community-run events.
FiveAces

Post by FiveAces »

@NoobMapMaker: My youtube livestream will be up every day until Friday from approximately 6pm UTC
(Timeframe will be a bit more flexible for this tournament,
since it is up to the players to decide when and how to get the games going)

We were off to a good start yesterday,
clocking in at 7 matches, one chili pepper eaten by me and the first Dune 3v3 I've seen in ages!

https://gaming.youtube.com/user/CovertFlobert/live for those who want to tune in!

SoScared

Post by SoScared »

Great event so far! Lot's of good quality games. Great job everyone!

noobmapmaker

Post by noobmapmaker »

Can the streams be viewed later? Somehow youtube livestreams seem to be gone when they end :(

@Murto (or other person): can you send me the password for the tournament server?

Unfortunately playing in the evening (European time slot) will be difficult for me the entire week. Will try to grab some matches in daytime. 14-17 GMT+1. Working nightshifts atm, and in the evening my girlfriend wants some quality time. Friday and Saturday a festival...
Playlist with ALL games of the Dark Tournament Youtube.com/CorrodeCasts
Consider supporting OpenRA by setting a bounty or by donating for a server

Ripsn

Post by Ripsn »

Issues:
  1. Day 2 with no updated results (although replays are up to date which i very VERY much appreciate)
  2. Who the hell is the player 'Orb'? this is important because i need to update the player name list thing
Appologies
  1. Ripley` was sick all day (my) tuesday. so i am sorry for the lack of activity.
    Captains and casters have done an excellent job herding the flock.
  2. Hamb: so far there has been bugger all matches during the NA time slot that you are covering. ill have alook at trying something to fix this.

Murto the Ray

Post by Murto the Ray »

noobmapmaker wrote: Can the streams be viewed later? Somehow youtube livestreams seem to be gone when they end :(

@Murto (or other person): can you send me the password for the tournament server?

Unfortunately playing in the evening (European time slot) will be difficult for me the entire week. Will try to grab some matches in daytime. 14-17 GMT+1. Working nightshifts atm, and in the evening my girlfriend wants some quality time. Friday and Saturday a festival...
Ill send it via PM. We have all been hanging out in the IRC so if you are on its best to join there :)

jaZz_KCS

Post by jaZz_KCS »

Ripsn wrote: Issues:
  1. Day 2 with no updated results (although replays are up to date which i very VERY much appreciate)
  2. Who the hell is the player 'Orb'? this is important because i need to update the player name list thing
Ok there are some things that need clarification..:

1] First up, "Orb" is a replacement player for Team FLAME, albeit I cannot recall for whom he stands in. On another note there are also talks about a possible replacement player for abcdefg30 from Team MURTO as he said he will sadly not be available this week.

2] One of the games played yesterday [kazu VS FormerNewbie] has been aborted due to a gamecrash, is not listed in the games that happened, yet, and will be repeated today or in the following days.

Murto the Ray

Post by Murto the Ray »

Day 2 games:

Game 8: FormerNewbie & Barf vs Flamewh33l & Gatekeeper
[tab]Winner: Team Murto

Game 9: Gatekeeper vs Barf

Game 10: Kwendy vs MicroBit
[tab]Winner: Team Flame

Game 11: Kwendy & Murto the Ray vs Microbit & Gatekeeper

Game 12: Kwendy vs FlameWh33l

Game 13: SirCake vs Orb
Last edited by Murto the Ray on Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jaZz_KCS

Post by jaZz_KCS »

The BTT servers' password HAS BEEN CHANGED. Please consult Murto / Flamewh33l or Gatekeeper for the new password!!

Murto the Ray

Post by Murto the Ray »

No games today :\ Looks like team flame is missing a few players.

I wont be around for a lot of tomorrow but my team should still be able organise some match ups! Good luck for all tomorrow :)

noobmapmaker

Post by noobmapmaker »

Will be able to play a bit tonight! I'll come to the IRC. Team Flame, get your mediocre horses prepared!
Playlist with ALL games of the Dark Tournament Youtube.com/CorrodeCasts
Consider supporting OpenRA by setting a bounty or by donating for a server

Murto the Ray

Post by Murto the Ray »

Thurday's game:

Game 14: Clemb & Microbit vs SirCake & FormerNewbie
Last edited by Murto the Ray on Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Murto the Ray

Post by Murto the Ray »

Friday's Games:

Game 15: SirCake, Barf & Kwendy vs Clemb, Henry_the_Slav & Microbit

Game 16: NoobMapMaker vs Clemb

Game 17: Barf & NoobMapMaker vs Clemb & Henry_the_Slav

Game 18: NoobMapMaker vs Henry_the_Slav

Game 19: Sircake vs Orb

Game 20: SirCake vs Orb

jaZz_KCS

Post by jaZz_KCS »

BTT Game No 21 has been deemed INVALID. The score has been reverted to 13:8 !!!

Reason: Wrong options - "Crates" were on.

PizzaAtomica

Re: Big Team Tournament. Scores / Teams / Info

Post by PizzaAtomica »

Ripsn wrote: both teams will have 1 week (7 days) to collect as many points for their respective teams as possible
Tournament will start: Monday 1st August at 12:00pm UTC
Tournament will end:Sunday 7th August at 12:00pm UTC
Out of curiousity, this just came up during SoScared's stream, did you mean Midnight instead of 12:00pm? Because even though 11:00pm is 11 in the evening, Midnight is actually 12:00am. Also if you meant Noon, the tournament actually only lasted 6 days instead of 7.

SoScared

Post by SoScared »

I believe the intention was to have the event going the full week, including Sunday. I've scheduled up a stream for Sunday 18:00 UTC as the last day of the event. Saturday, Sunday have the biggest potential for getting people together to play games. No sense in cutting off half of the week-end from the event :)