3v3 map : Frostmourne [X] - by FRenzy
Current status : published - WIP again, v9
FRenzy's [X] mod maps include :
- Symmetrical refineries accessible by 4 sides (FRenzy, Widow, MustaphaTR)
- Garrisonable buildings. Contain 5 soldiers. Needs to be insta-captured by any soldier. (ELoyros, FRenzy, MustaphaTR)
- Adapted buildings from TS mod (FRenzy)
Frostmourne map :
> Garrisons near the expansion ore patches.
> Capturable buildings : 2x Refineries / 4 Oil derricks / 1x [Barracks + Forward Command] / 1x Airfield (with Ukraine's support powers).
> Capturable vehicles (neutral) : 1x [Heavy Tank + Medium Tank] (near Forward Command). Capture them with Hijackers / Mechanics (husks).
- V9 :
Made [X] mod (especially introduction of TS buildings)
More squared map (narrower).
Removed a few capturables.
- V8 : Added flags when buildings are garrisoned.
Also updated Map Thumbnail with MustaphaTR's new preview tool.
- V7 : Added modded refineries, garrisonable buildings (near ore patches).
Some modifications (reduced the air capture point, changed ore patches.
- V6 : Added cliffs at main bases to separate players + sandbags to protect the bases.
Added strategical capture points (eco, forward base, air + parabombs).
- V5 : ore patches looking better. Down to 395k$
- V4 : reduced a few chokes, more decoration
- V3 : visual changes : more landmarks
- V2 : smaller, more ore
3v3, 150x140, 488k$, 3 starting mines /player + 10 additional mines /team
- V1 : 3v3, 170x140, 353k$, 3 starting mines /player + 10 additional mines /team
Timelapse of the making : (until v4 I think)
Took me around 2-3 hour(for version 1). Maybe 1/2- 1h designing the map on Inkscape / Photoshop, then 2 good hours editing the map in the Map Editor.