TD + RA1 Infantry Cameos With No Symbols

Information and discussion for custom maps and mods.
bunnyx_au

TD + RA1 Infantry Cameos With No Symbols

Post by bunnyx_au »

I removed the symbols on the infantry cameos to make them cleaner, as I felt they were tacky and unnecessary.

RA:

E1, E2, E3, E4, E6 and DOG were created using existing renders, and can be considered true and accurate.

I couldn't find any renders for E7, MECH, SPY, SHOK and MEDI so had to paint them by hand, and so arent as accurate as the former cameos (if you can even tell :P).

TD:

E1, E2, E4, E5 and E6 were created using existing renders. E3 required a bit of hand painting as the render background is a different position to the cameo.

Ive included textless (sourced from sleipnir's stuff) and english text varieties. If anyone wants other languages, leave a request.
Attachments
preview.png
preview.png (118.1 KiB) Viewed 4204 times
td_infantry_cameos.rar
(83.67 KiB) Downloaded 261 times
ra_infantry_cameos.rar
(118.94 KiB) Downloaded 246 times

MustaphaTR

Post by MustaphaTR »

Looks nice, but i'm pretty sure those already exist, at least on CnC Wikia page, most units has no-text cameo on the Gallery part there.

bunnyx_au

Post by bunnyx_au »

Textless cameos can be found but they still have the munitions symbol in the top right corner.

MustaphaTR

Post by MustaphaTR »

Oh, i just noticed you removed them too, yes they were indeed some problem, i remember being have to remove them while making RA2 style versions of those cameos for my YR mod.

KOYK_GR

Post by KOYK_GR »

Good work man! thank you for your work!