I'm too lazy to do screenshots/previews for everything, the teaser below and changelog have to do for now.
The airfield idle anim needs to be separate from the original file and therefore requires sequence changes (included). The resized turret barrels might be a matter of taste, so I put them in separate shps, too. They need sequence changes as well if you want to use them (included). Everything else is drop-in compatible and just needs to be put into the bits folder.
- 2nd frame of Yak shp (north-north-west) no longer uses greyscale instead of remap for the tail fins.
- Mobile Gap Generator finally has a shadow.
- Medium Tank barrel length increased by ~1-2 pixels (depends on angle).
- Light Tank barrel significantly shortened and thinned, to better reflect its low damage per shot.
- airfield now uses all 8 frames for flag anim and active anim.
- airfield house/tower had some see-through pixels (terrain was visible), which was unrealistic due to its angle. Filled these with shadow.
- Gap Generator now has some shadow.
- FRAG1 and FBALL1 explosions are now a bit more centered.
- wood crate received a shadow and was converted to the correct palette.
- silver crate now has a shadow, too.
- fixed some minor errors on Harisson's silo, moved it up by 1 pixel and added some shadow.
- Construction Yard got some shadow on the edges to better fit in line with the other buildings.