[3 Maps] Green Fields Map

Green Fields have no Ore, Gems or Refineries

Information and discussion for custom maps and mods.
DraLUSAD

[3 Maps] Green Fields Map

Post by DraLUSAD »

In "Green Fields Mode" or GFM for short, adds a Twist to the RTS, Refineries are changed to Oil Derricks (No image yet, other than the Research Center), they are the same price, but with more power, AI works in this variant very well

Take note, for a more challenge, use "Hard AI" the longer you leave them the stronger they become, but, so do you, of cause

Attachments
Marooned II-GFM.oramap
(6.77 KiB) Downloaded 342 times
Keep Off The Grass-GFM.oramap
(3.75 KiB) Downloaded 327 times
Italy - 5 Players-GFM.oramap
(9.8 KiB) Downloaded 342 times

zypres1

New version of the game!

Post by zypres1 »

I really like this.
This will change the gameplay.
Instead of having trouble with the harvesters, this will remove that micromanagement, and fokus on the fun part. It's also harder to play against the ai's and that is fun.
It's also possible for the defending side to have a fun match as well, and it's important to me that the n00bs will enjoy the game.

Please everyone, make new exciting mods with oil, help to the AI, and other fun stuff.

Maps:

Italy: It suck beeing on the island, but could also be fun. (could be a little bigger)
KotG:a little small, but that is also fun. 2 corners are better places to start.
Italy: there are no oil in Italy :-)

Oil is fun. Please also make strange new buildings, and limits for the game.
This settings will work nice, also for the campers... A little too much money in the end, but I am just happy..

DraLUSAD

Post by DraLUSAD »

If there is a limiter on here, would be nice, or for some buildings, Building cost's would increase, the more you build them, for instance, Refinery is 1,400, so your 2nd refinery could be 1,680 and your 3rd one would be 2,016, ect, but of there is a Limiter/cap, i would cap the Oil Derricks to 8

zypres1

or places

Post by zypres1 »

Or like 2 good oilplaces for each player, the other 40% the income

DraLUSAD

Post by DraLUSAD »

That would require extra scripting in the system rules ¬_¬, like any other else