Command and Conquer in 16K video resolution(15360x8640 pixels) test

Command & Conquer in 16K video resolution(15360x8640 pixels) test. 16K UHD benchmark in Open RA Command & Conquer. Nod vs. GDI (8 vs. 8)

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
UHDk1ng

Command and Conquer in 16K video resolution(15360x8640 pixels) test

Post by UHDk1ng »

Dear C&C and Dune RTS fans, I am the world first YouTuber that benchmarks PC games in 16K UHD video resolution (15360x8640 pixels) and due that I am big fan of Command & Conquer series games by Westwood I decided to benchmark in 16K video resolution Open RA with Command & Conquer Mod due that it ran better than original Command & and Conquer or Command & Conquer Remastered. I used Nvidia Titan RTX video card (24 GB of VRAM) and Intel i9 9900K. Enjoy the world`s first C&C gameplay in 16K UHD (NOD vs. GDI ( 8 vs. 8 )!

Command and Conquer in 16K video resolution: https://youtu.be/cX9c_nTcg_c

P.S.: You Open RA devs - you are doing a legendary work and thanks so much for your amazing Open RA with classic RTS games. I am a big fan and I am glad that I found you. Your Open RA runs better in 16K video resolution that original and remastered Command & Conquer, Command & Conquer Remastered, Command & Conquer Red Alert and Command & Conquer Red Alert Remastered. I am highly recommend as UHDk1ng and iPlay4K aka iPlay8K aka iPlay16K your stand alone and open source Open RA mods. Fantastic job!

scouby999

Re: Command and Conquer in 16K video resolution(15360x8640 pixels) test

Post by scouby999 »

UHDk1ng wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:58 pm
Dear C&C and Dune RTS fans, I am the world first YouTuber that benchmarks PC games in 16K UHD video resolution (15360x8640 pixels) and due that I am big fan of Command & Conquer series games by Westwood I decided to benchmark in 16K video resolution Open RA with Command & Conquer Mod due that it ran better than original Command & and Conquer or Command & Conquer Remastered. I used Nvidia Titan RTX video card (24 GB of VRAM) and Intel i9 9900K. Enjoy the world`s first C&C gameplay in 16K UHD (NOD vs. GDI ( 8 vs. 8 )!

P.S.: You Open RA devs - you are doing a legendary work and thanks so much for your amazing Open RA with classic RTS games. I am a big fan and I am glad that I found you. Your Open RA runs better in 16K video resolution that original and remastered Command & Conquer, Command & Conquer Remastered, Command & Conquer Red Alert and Command & Conquer Red Alert Remastered. I am highly recommend as UHDk1ng and iPlay4K aka iPlay8K aka iPlay16K your stand alone and open source Open RA mods. Fantastic job!

hi, thanks i'll take a look!

it would be good to highlight Dune 2000 which is a little neglected by the players, whereas it is excellent!

UHDk1ng

Post by UHDk1ng »

scouby999 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:55 pm
UHDk1ng wrote:
Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:58 pm

hi, thanks i'll take a look!

it would be good to highlight Dune 2000 which is a little neglected by the players, whereas it is excellent!
Both games are my first RTS games from 199x, so I will do record dune 2000 on Open RA in 16K UHD video resolution as well as test and will use it to benchmark future PC systems, CPU, GPU and even mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone and Android. I will release Dune 2000 gameplay in 16K video resolution on Titan RTX in about 7 days.
Video stream with C&C in 16K UHD on Open RA with Titan RTX is premiering today (September 7, 2023) and this is world record resolution that was tested or benchmarked in Open RA but technology was available since 2018 but I was too busy testing all the PC games. Open RA developers did a good job due that Open RA and Command and Conquer runs much better than Command and Conquer Remastered in terms of 16K video resolution(15360x8640) due that Command and Conquer Remastered under 16K video resolution is crashing if you in the middle of the level with one AI but Command and Conquer with Open RA engine runs smooth without any crashing in 16K video resolution. That means that game developers of Open RA did a good job and did not code a garbage code that artificial lowering OpenGL capability. I know that Command and Conquer Remastered runs on DX11 APIs but it does not matter due that I still believe it has some garbage approach through game development in C&C Remastered and it can`t handle 16K video resolution without any issue in the game with single or 7 AI.
Thanks to game developers of Open RA - I spent 7 days while enjoying Command & Conquer and Dune 2000 in 16K video resolution - it is out of this world nostalgia in beautiful 16K UHD video resolution and very comfortable fps rate. Please attach this record so people can see it as 16K UHD benchmark and Dune 2000 is coming out soon to this forum and original UHDk1ng.com and 15360x8640.com . As gamer, game developer, overclocker and PC enthusiast - I highly recommend Open RA to any Command and Conquer fan for the best experience due that Open RA is much more stable engine than Command & Conquer Remastered official game engine. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

UHDk1ng

Post by UHDk1ng »

Oh for those who want to compare with Command & Conquer Remastered in 16K video resolution on the same system that used above as Titan RTX + i9 9900K please check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcFuCvR9HA

P.S.: this is world`s record in Command & Conquer Remastered as world`s first 16K UHD benchmark and 1 vs 5 AI without a single unit or structure lost. Open RA is much better in terms of game engine itself due that it allows 16 players maps and Open RA runs better under 16K video resolution without a single crash while Command and Conquer Remastered official version will crash under 16K UHD video resolution when the level is loaded and you must use some tricks to avoid the crash if you are going into the menu. It crash when you are going into the menu - was not the case with Open RA that ran like a champ under 16K UHD video resolution in C&C, C&C:RA and Dune 2000.

UHDk1ng

Post by UHDk1ng »

As additional bonus for a true Command & Conquer fans - I just recorded 16K UHD video resolution gameplay in Command & Conquer Rivals mobile game on Windows PC with 16K (15360x8640 pixels) video resolution. C&C Rivals in 16K UHD looks gorgeous while every single pixel is rendered. Check it out below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z44c9EF5PM

UHDk1ng

Post by UHDk1ng »

Dune 2000 game in 16K video resolution (15360x8640 pixels or 132.7 megapixels rendered in real-time) benchmark while using OpenRA game engine.
Enjoy and support it with your like!
https://youtu.be/e_HZHA94Bfs