OpenGL problems with Shattered Paradise

THE PAIN IS REAL

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
Ferrius

OpenGL problems with Shattered Paradise

Post by Ferrius »

I'v run into very persistent problem with open RA, which forces me to use mesa3d on windows with nvidia card, resulting in insane CPU usage and low FPS on demanding mods, like Shattered Paradise, while regulard red alert, dune and tiberian dawn stedily gives 20 FPS. I'v heard that you shouldnt use mesa on windows but for some reason whenever i dont use it, its just result in the game crashing and exeption.log complaining that "Exception of type `System.InvalidOperationException`: Can not create OpenGL context. (Error: Invalid window)". To clarify - i didnt placed it instead my recomended drivres, just inside the folder, since other programs runs just fine. If you have some ideas about this, ill leave details and i hope that someone will help me to find the solution.
Pchote had clarified this issue as "OS issue and Github is used only for issues with OpenRA itself" so thats why i'm asking the solution in here.
P.S. my NVidia drives, NetFraemwork and DirectX drivers are up to date, made even some reinstalling and regisry cleanups just for that.
Another thing i feel i need to mention - my OpenRA version is older that the one Shattered Paradise does, because its turns out to work much better, although i'm sure that if the whole mod made around specific verions of OpenRA you cant change it, but i'm far from anything that can be called programmer, so if its turns out that there is a way, i would appreciate if you go into specifics about it.

CPU : Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30 GHz 3.30 GHz
RAM : 8 Gb
Videocard : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti

Also, here is the exeption.log:

OpenRA engine version NAs-Test-Build
Date: 2019-02-02 20:18:09Z
Operating System: Windows (Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1)
Runtime Version: .NET CLR 4.0.30319.42000
Exception of type `System.InvalidOperationException`: Can not create OpenGL context. (Error: Invalid window)
в OpenRA.Platforms.Default.Sdl2GraphicsContext.InitializeOpenGL()
в OpenRA.Platforms.Default.ThreadedGraphicsContext.RenderThread(Object contextObject)
в System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
в System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
в System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
в System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
в System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

Here is my menu FPS screenshot:

FPS in other games
]ImageImageImage