Using of software programmable macros in competitive games

Discussion about the game and its default mods.
eskimo

Re: Using of software programmable macros in competitive games

Post by eskimo »

That would be really good and reduce the 3rd party macro advantage somewhat.

As i've not posted in this thread yet, i'm of the stance if it's not in the game then it's not really fair. If some players think that they are at a significant disadvantage not using macros, then that's enough reason to banish them imo.

AMHOL

Post by AMHOL »

eskimo wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:45 pm
That would be really good and reduce the 3rd party macro advantage somewhat.

As i've not posted in this thread yet, i'm of the stance if it's not in the game then it's not really fair. If some players think that they are at a significant disadvantage not using macros, then that's enough reason to banish them imo.
Seconded, I don't mind if they're added to the client, but if not, don't use them.

StalinVHitler

Post by StalinVHitler »

Is hack still alloud

Major Kusanagi Motoko

Post by Major Kusanagi Motoko »

camundahl wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:45 am
This may be slightly off topic but related to queing..... I really think there should be a "un-que all in tab" button for when you need to quickly change your build.
As someone who's main focus are micro based combat, high resource efficiency plays that would be a pretty neat feature, as it would help to max out a players reactions in game more effectively.
camundahl wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:45 am
Honestly macros don't bother me. It's like using a speed loader in a shotgun competition. As long as everyone can use it it's fair.
not sure you thought this through entirely. Just because the TD ltnk was op for a long time, the argument that everyone can build ltnks really didn't made games more versatile, interesting and challenging.